I refuse to pay for another PPV until UFC cuts Rogan

FIGHTING TALK

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
When did Rogan fully transition into a complete douchebag?

3 fights in and he has already exhibed bias, favouritism, monumental stupidity, arrogance and envy all delivered with that piece of shit accent which just gets worse as he devolves.

Is there anyone that likes Joe nowadays? Personally I can no longer even tolerate him. Utter moose knuckle he has become.

When did Rogan fully transition into a complete douchebag?

3 fights in and he has already exhibed bias, favouritism, monumental stupidity, arrogance and envy all delivered with that piece of shit accent which just gets worse as he devolves.

Is there anyone that likes Joe nowadays? Personally I can no longer even tolerate him. Utter moose knuckle he has become.

But you are still watching right?

Maybe he wants to get fired? He's been doing commentating forever and he has the big money spotify deal now.

Probably doesn't care about toeing the company line and being unbiased.

You want to post some examples for a claim like that?

I've noticed no bias this far, other than taking a shot at Peterson for doing the scumbag move of feigning a glove touch to land a cheap punch whilst also missing weight for the fight. Kind of justified, really.

What I find hilarious is that most of these threads slamming Rogan don't supply a single example. If he's so bias and out of touch with the technical aspects of MMA then surely you can memorise one example for your thread.

He's fine.. whatever.. don't love him, but certainly don't hate him..

I enjoy Felder though so I am glad he is at least in there too.

Back