Jamahal “Sweet Dreams” Hill vs. Paul “Bearjew” Craig

Deep Triangle

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s8tceEryn7s

Good chance Hill lets those hands crack but things could get sticky if Bearjew gets this to the ground.

Strangely hyped for this one, Scottish teacher with limited athleticism but a surprisingly slick Jiu Jitsu game versus undefeated “explosive and athletic” dude with dynamite in his hands. Looks like the guys genuinely dislike each other too.

Who you got??

Based on the losses Craig has had in the past Hill does seem tailor made to put his lights out.

I've been remarkably unimpressed by hill but think that he gets the job done here

Intense! This one ain't going to a decision. I expect a banger.

I've never seen Hill fight, so I picked Craig. Guess I'll learn a thing or two later tonight. ;)

if Paul Craig cannot take you down he will pull guard while you are in the clinch.

Paul has caught so many guys, who try to engage him when he is on the ground.

He has fought men far bigger than Jamahal and beaten fighters that demonstrably (atleast thus far) are far better (Magomed). We will see if Jamahal passes this test, its not an easy one.

Hes not a guy to bet for/against, stay away from his fights.

For some reason I never liked Paul Craig and always root against him. Hopefully he gets KTFO.
He gives off a very arrogant vibe and seems like he takes himself very seriously. Heard from another poster here that he's a prick in person

I’m really looking forward to this fight. Basic striker vs grappler fight; if Hill can stay off the ground, he probably TKOs Craig. I’m gonna go with Craig to get it to the ground at some point and get the sub, but I’m not feeling very confident in that pick.

Craig is a fcking warrior and Hill is a wannabe hood rat. Celtic Warrior via sub rnd 2.
Paul Craig Celt.jpg

I think Hill is a future top 5 guy at LHW and believe he will pass the Craig test even better than he did the OSP one.

Good chance Hill lets those hands crack but things could get sticky if Bearjew gets this to the ground.

Strangely hyped for this one, Scottish teacher with limited athleticism but a surprisingly slick Jiu Jitsu game versus undefeated “explosive and athletic” dude with dynamite in his hands. Looks like the guys genuinely dislike each other too.

Who you got??

I have high hoped for Hill, not much for Craig. IMO Hill needs to finish Craig to show he's title shot material. Not really sure why Hill got put against Craig. Doesn't really do much for him but maybe the UFC is hyping Craig off a win against washed up Shogun.

For some reason I never liked Paul Craig and always root against him. Hopefully he gets KTFO.
After seeing Jahamal's "media" and trash-talking for this fight, I SO hope he gets tkod or subbed in humiliating fashion. Craig seems like a 100x cooler guy, and has beaten (...and been beaten by) stiffer competition. Who knows how it goes, but I'm excited to find out.

He gives off a very arrogant vibe and seems like he takes himself very seriously. Heard from another poster here that he's a prick in person
Don’t know about the last part, I know one of his friends (not related to MMA) and by all accounts he’s meant to be an alright guy. But on the MMA scene he wasn’t well looked upon

if Paul Craig cannot take you down he will pull guard while you are in the clinch.

Paul has caught so many guys, who try to engage him when he is on the ground.

He has fought men far bigger than Jamahal and beaten fighters that demonstrably (atleast thus far) are far better (Magomed). We will see if Jamahal passes this test, its not an easy one.

Hes not a guy to bet for/against, stay away from his fights.
He's beaten a(1) demonstrably better fighter & in the most flukey way in UFC history.

But yeah this fight if it goes to the floor

Back