What's up with Brunson?

Bend NvR Break

Order to Chaos. Chaos to Order.
@Steel
Reaction score
Haven't heard much about him since he dominated Holland. What's his next opponent? Dude is on a nice run. Maybe Costa? Cannonier? Till?

How far away is he from a TS and a rematch with Izzy?

Brandon Who?

Haven't heard much about him since he dominated Holland. What's his next opponent? Dude is on a nice run. Maybe Costa? Cannonier? Till?

How far away is he from a TS and a rematch with Izzy?

I could have sworn it’s announced he’s fighting Darren Till.

and he’ll kick his ass too

Quick fix I see. Well done TS. I thought he was signed up to fight Till?

As others said, he's supposed to fight Till.

Although given how Darren pulls out of every other fight, replacement fights are indeed a good topic to discuss.

They fixed that fight. Had to.

how do they fix a fight if only 45-50 percent of fights go to decision?

What happens if Brunson finishes him instead?

In that case they are only 75-80 percent covered.

If Anderson finishes him or if it goes to decision.

Seems risky to throw big money around on crooked judges of Brunson has a 20 percent chance of ruining their plans

how do they fix a fight if only 45-50 percent of fights go to decision?

What happens if Brunson finishes him instead?

In that case they are only 75-80 percent covered.

If Anderson finishes him or if it goes to decision.

Seems risky to throw big money around on crooked judges of Brunson has a 20 percent chance of ruining their plans
I was more so saying that if it went to the judges AS's performance would get some extra hot sauce thrown on it in the eyes of the judges. Legend's boost.

Not Brunson threw the fight.

I could have sworn it’s announced he’s fighting Darren Till.

and he’ll kick his ass too

Seems a good fight to me. Till looked decent against Whittaker. Brunson is really solid but he’s a little bit plodding and untechnical. IMO he’ll need to pressure Till, initiate clinches and make him defend takedowns, then crack him on the break. Needs to make it a sloppy fight in other words. If he gets lured into a sparring session I think he’s likely to lose.

Seems a good fight to me. Till looked decent against Whittaker. Brunson is really solid but he’s a little bit plodding and untechnical. IMO he’ll need to pressure Till, initiate clinches and make him defend takedowns, then crack him on the break. Needs to make it a sloppy fight in other words. If he gets lured into a sparring session I think he’s likely to lose.

yea but he can wrestle too.

I've won some money on him lately, he and Blachowitz have been very lucrative

yea but he can wrestle too.

Yes and I think he’ll try. Till’s TDD hasn’t been properly tested at MW yet. I don’t really see Brunson as a reliable takedown guy though. He’ll certainly take it if the guy gives it to him, and in the right moment he can do it (look at the Yoel fight for example). But I’ve never seen him as a guy who gameplans for takedowns, sets them up and nails them.

I think they're rescheduling his fight with Till. Hopefully he gets violently knocked out and Till shatters his hand or something so they can both go away for a little bit.

Back