• Carwin

• Rock - SummerSlam 02

• Undertaker - WM XXX

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Good The Bad The HBK

Pitbull Owner
Platinum Member
Reaction score
His signature win is the beat down on Murr followed by his epic promo.

But I finally gave Brock his due when he beat Carwin. At the time I was one of those against Brock because people were saying he'd smash Fedor at the time and because he got a title shot after 2 UFC fights going 1-1. This was a huge deal at the time unlike how common it is now.

But Shane was a monster and many expected Brock to get knocked out including myself and he pulled off a great come back win.

<CanYouSeeMeNow>bork1}

Brock Lesnar vs Break Dancing

dnLX03NQAv-czVwHnI4FoMcN6qs97I8FlL300VLV0fGxTbmfhfbPd7LzP8RJ9G_9HOwsVhBLJQP7XzXK2duJxmw9DMpk8QJGk_lcIVNWwGT5i_fnvOvhpGJwtOC2EZo

Reactions: OZ!
I will give him credit for actually ever fighting in the UFC at all, let alone becoming champ. Him withstanding carwin was a huge moment in HW history so I will go with that.

def Carwin !!

It was hyped up so much Giant vs. Giant

Fist size
wrestling credentials
weight

back then these were big deals <Lmaoo>

The Rock at SummerSlam 2002. Brock took it to the People's Champ and together they had an all action match. The Rock made the rookie Lesnar into a superstar that night helping him to become one of the biggest names in the business.

Undertaker, because grown ass men showed they were marks and it made me laugh. I thought it was a bad decision but holy shit grown men actually cried.

most impressive for me was him destroying triple h. Triple h is one of the all time GOATs of the sport and he made it look easy. He took all of triple hs best shots and ran right through him

he only has 3 wins under the limit, so
1carwin
2mir
3 randy

Big Mir fan but it was impressive how a green Brock was able to manhandle a seasoned vet in Frank Mir, fight wasn't even really competitive, all I can recall from Mir is maybe one good knee the entire fight.

Back