Fabia vs Rogan who would win?

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Rogan says very few untrained people can defeat him, so is Fabia one of them or is he too trained for Joe? In a street fight or a sanctioned one who do u have?

The lightweight forum wins

Rogan, but they cold both talk a statue to death.

Rogan says very few untrained people can defeat him, so is Fabia one of them or is he too trained for Joe? In a street fight or a sanctioned one who do u have?

Rogan is on some good stuff. He has black belt from Bravo. I always felt that Rogan could fight legit.

But he won't win against Fabia's death 'touch'.

Fabia easy.. He knows the death touch./
vandamme-12.jpg

This is the easiest question I've ever answered. My answer is Rogan.

In a sanctioned MMA fight, Fabia would almost certainly win.

Rogan is 54 years old, 5'3 without his lifts, and has absolutely horrible cardio due to decades of PED abuse trying to pack muscle mass onto his dwarfish frame. He exacerbates his cardio problem by focusing on explosive spinning kicks. After throwing everything into a few of those kicks, his cardio will crash and he will waddle around like The Penguin from Batman Returns until he runs completely out of gas and keels over like Humpty Dumpty.

Fabia is around 40 years old and slightly taller at 5'5. His bedroom cardio would allow him to take over the fight when Rogan gasses out in the first 30 seconds. There is virtually no risk of getting KO'd by one of Rogan's spinning kicks because he telegraphs them so much.

Fabia would also win in a street fight because he is quicker than Rogan. Fabia would slice Rogan up with a knife before he even realized what was happening.

I actually think Rogan could handle being hit in the face. I expect Fabio would quit after the first strike lands on his face.

Back