News Jacare Souza undergoes successful humerus surgery

Gio

Wendy Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
"The longtime middleweight contender suffered a nasty break at UFC 262 on Saturday when opponent Andre Muniz caught him in an armbar that ended up injuring “Jacare.” Souza’s doctor Rickson Moraes later told MMA Fighting that the 41-year-old had fractured his right humerus."

"On Monday, Souza’s coach Josuel Distak shared a video on Instagram featuring a smiling Souza following a successful surgery at a hospital in Houston, the city where Saturday’s event took place."

"No timetable has been given for Souza’s return to competition."

Source: https://www.mmafighting.com/2021/5/...re-souza-undergoes-successful-humerus-surgery

------
Wishing Jacare a speedy recovery.

Damn remember Jacare's debut in DREAM like yesterday holy fuck where does time go

Jacare didn't even flitch or look hurt after his arm snapped in half.
IMG_6776.jpg

Last edited:
I am thinking this will end his career. He is already 41...

Jacare didn't even flitch or look hurt after his arm snapped in half.
IMG_6776.jpg

What’s crazy is Rogan brought up the jiu jitsu match where he broke his arm, tucked it in his belt, and proceeded to win on points

Yeah. Not doubt that 100% happened at all

another ufc fighter fighting well past his prime

Still shocked by that sub. I wouldn’t be shocked if anyone knocked out jacare these days. But breaking his arm? Never thought I’d see the day.

Wishing him all the best

Still shocked by that sub. I wouldn’t be shocked if anyone knocked out jacare these days. But breaking his arm? Never thought I’d see the day.

Wishing him all the best
I think he is over confident and under estimating his comp these days

It was like watching nog getting submitted by Werdum... a real passing of the torch. Dude who subbed him looked massive as well

"The longtime middleweight contender suffered a nasty break at UFC 262 on Saturday when opponent Andre Muniz caught him in an armbar that ended up injuring “Jacare.” Souza’s doctor Rickson Moraes later told MMA Fighting that the 41-year-old had fractured his right humerus."

"On Monday, Souza’s coach Josuel Distak shared a video on Instagram featuring a smiling Souza following a successful surgery at a hospital in Houston, the city where Saturday’s event took place."

"No timetable has been given for Souza’s return to competition."

Source: https://www.mmafighting.com/2021/5/...re-souza-undergoes-successful-humerus-surgery

------
Wishing Jacare a speedy recovery.

SURGERY IS NO LAUGHING MATTER, I DON'T SEE WHAT'S SO FRICKIN HUMOROUS ABOUT THIS POST! WTF

whats crazy is he has the best bjj in ufc
and his opponent even trying a sub was nuts
breakin his arm with one is unbelieveable

Back