Lets play ufc matchmaking again

Dijardo

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
How about Ferguson vs Nick Diaz? Since Tony's obviously done as a lw contender but it looks like retirement is not an option i feel like going (back) up to ww is the only logical next move, no need to cut those huge amounts of weight and keep damaging your body any further for nothing. Plus he already hinted 170 few times last year himself. To be clear I don't think he can be a contender there either but at least there is some fresh and fan friendly fights for him. Like vs older Diaz who's apparently itching to come back. Winner gets Masvidal for a journeyman belt. Thoughts?

How about Ferguson vs Nick Diaz? Since Tony's obviously done as a lw contender but it looks like retirement is not an option i feel like going (back) up to ww is the only logical next move, no need to cut those huge amounts of weight and keep damaging your body any further for nothing. Plus he already hinted 170 few times last year himself. To be clear I don't think he can be a contender there either but at least there is some fresh and fan friendly fights for him. Like vs older Diaz who's apparently itching to come back. Winner gets Masvidal for a journeyman belt. Thoughts?
Both in prime, I give it to nick because of his BJJ vs Tony. Also, Nick has a better chin.

You don't go from Gsp, Anderson Silva.... To Tony fegs.

Last edited:
Have Tony vs Nate and then Nick.
Just for fun.

He was banned for 5 years. He's coming back.

12-1 in his last 13 fights. Much better fighter.
since he came back to the ufc he's lost to everyone other than penn. schooled by Condit, dominated by gsp, and snooze fest against Anderson

You don't go from Gsp, Anderson Silva.... To Tony fegs.
You prefer him going to Chimaevs or Luques of the world? Because ufc will definitely try to feed him to one of their prospects to build them up of his name instead of giving him someone big/high ranked. Same thing they tried with Hardy. Dana was very opened about it.

Tony vs Conor if he loses to Poirier would be a good move, an easy fight for McGregor to get his career back on track, plus a good money fight for Tony.

since he came back to the ufc he's lost to everyone other than penn. schooled by Condit, dominated by gsp, and snooze fest against Anderson

Even if you think condict won that would still make Diaz 11-2 in his last 13 fights. Tony is a broken fighter mentally and style wise, Diaz would win by stoppage.

Last edited:
Valetntina Shevchenko and Mike Chandler

They'd make beautiful fightin babies

Valetntina Shevchenko and Mike Chandler

They'd make beautiful fightin babies
Have you seen Chandlers wifey?

Mike would def not give Shevchenko the time of day even tho she has a better chin than him.

<TheDonald>

Have you seen Chandlers wifey?

Mike would def not give Shevchenko the time of day even tho she has a better chin than him.

<TheDonald>
I doubt she's as good a fighter as Shevchenko, so their children will only inherit his grappling prowess, not Shevchenko's amazing Muay Thai

Even if you think condict won that would still make Diaz 11-2 in his last 13 fights. Tony is a broken fighter mentally and style wise, Diaz would win by stoppage.
still pretending he didn't get out strike handedly? 1-3 in his last 4 sounds more accurate.
over all he still has a good resume.
Tony is a shell of himself. not a fight I'm glammering for. like to see Nick fight an older fighter personally.

Let's wait for the medical suspensions and see how long Tony's knee keeps him out of action

I doubt she's as good a fighter as Shevchenko, so their children will only inherit his grappling prowess, not Shevchenko's amazing Muay Thai
But Chandlers wifey is fine...makes Shevchenko look like Petr Yan.

still pretending he didn't get out strike handedly? 1-3 in his last 4 sounds more accurate.
over all he still has a good resume.
Tony is a shell of himself. not a fight I'm glammering for. like to see Nick fight an older fighter personally.

Na 1,2,5. Diaz won. Your pretending a no contest is a loss? Somebody supports steriods GSP fan?

The only trash record is Tony's 4 fight losing streak in horrible fashion, mentally broken fighter.

Back