Media Khamzat loves Kadyrow

kl00p

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

damn chechens cope real hard.
Imagine sucking off a guy who was put in power by russia to oppress the chechen people.
Same Russia who killed chechens for wanting independence.

Damn Khamzat... you're giving me real Tiger King/Brokeback Mountain vibes my dude <{hughesimpress}>

BrokeBack_1200.jpg

Kadyrov throws a dinner in Khabib's honour.. who then proceeds to distance himself from him.

Chimaev plays touch butt in the park, and cuddles puppies with the guy.

<{outtahere}>

and how many fighers support some US president? don't see you bitching about that

as usual, some murrcans commenting on stuff that they just don't understand
I‘m not a murrcan. And I do understand the situation. Khamzat lived in Sweden, nobody toled him to move back to Chechnya and start sucking off Kadyrow. There are situations where he has to take pictures with him or keep his mouth shut about his politics, but it seems like khamzat is slowly starting to enjoy his kadyrow connection. Maybe he is lurking for some benefits from this relationship. it‘s still disturbing.

bro this Kadyrov guy has to be the biggest loser ever... dude is buying friends lol

the lungs are done he won`t fight again,kadyrov probably didn`t get the memo so
smart by canzat to milk as much money as possible

if you are in Chechnya, and you don't like Kadyrov openly, they will put your head in a plate.

and how many fighers support some US president? don't see you bitching about that
You don‘t see the difference between an american president and a vassal who oppresses his own people?

Many Chechen hate Kadyrov, but if you spoil the public secret, you or your family will be the food of Kadyrov's hounds. Putin chose him or his father because he able to cooperate with Russia, not due to his capability as a stateman.

Back