Media Michael Chandler's message after his loss at UFC 262: "The road back to the title starts today."

Who would you like to see him fight next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gio

Wendy Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score

All class. Respect to him in handling the loss as a pro. I admire the determination. He's showing the right kind of attitude on how to deal with a setback. Looking forward to the next one.

-------​

Your thoughts on his performance against Oliveira and what's next for him?

Bellator boy will get koed in his next 2 fights and then get cut realising bellatorians should NEVER come to the big leagues where real fighters fight.

Love to see him fight Gaethje, with a win there he would still be floating around title contention.

Reactions: Gio
My pick would be Justin Gaethje for his next fight as both were coming off a loss and was supposed to face each other according to some sources not long ago. Gaethje even admitted that he's already training for him already when he heard the news that he was snubbed for the vacant title fight. Would be a huge fight.

Bellator boy will get koed in his next 2 fights and then get cut realising bellatorians should NEVER come to the big leagues where real fighters fight.

RDA, two vets looking for one more run.

Both guys were kings of their respective LW divisions for a time, it'd be an entertaining fight that might tell us how a prime vs prime matchup could've looked like.

Fought his ass off and just lost to a better man

The guy did show heart and even managed to drop Charles and escape from Charles Oliveria being on his back.

I must admit that I had flashes of him being the new champion when he was doing damage to Charles in the first. He looked phenomenal in that round. I just think with that confidence boost in the first, it led to him having a tiny lapse of concentration in the start of the 2nd. And Charles, being a dangerous fighter at all times, capitalized on that tiny opening and got the better of him. He still looked like a force to be reckoned with in the division for sure.

If they fight, Gaethje is probably gonna fight him pissed off since he got snubbed of the Chandler fight a few months ago(I think that was a 2nd time too, when Chandler was fighting at UFC 257).
This fight is definitely not going to go beyond round 2 and I think Gaethje can take Chandler's best shots.
Either way this would be perfect matchmaking.

Justin is fighting Oliveira. He patiently waited for a reason. I like Chandler vs loser of DP/Coner.

Chandler vs Gaethje. Oliveira vs winner of Poirier vs McGregor. If Poirier wins and still just wants money fights then give Dariush a shot.

Why does Chandler have a black son? This is bothering me.

Last edited:
Every young man falls and every young man gets back up*

*and then gets KTFO by a Brazilian.

Back