Pillow Fist Khabib has no Chance against Charles. Standup/BJJ is no match. Worst Match up ever!!!!!!

Shoden

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Absolutely his worst matchup.

Pillow Fist Khabib isn't rocking/dropping charles...it takes actual powerful shots like Chandlers to drop Charles....It takes real power to drop em...Charles striking is way better than Khabibs, everything is way better/fluid.

When it comes to the ground...Oliveira will sub him in 5 rounds...Just look at how easily Dustin took Khabib's neck in his guillotine attempt....Oliveira's BJJ is 100x better than Dustin, he would've choke Khabib the fuck out.

Timestamp to show how easily Dustin takes Khabib's neck.

Im not claiming Charles is impossible to beat......obviously someone with KO power has a chance, that isn't Khabib tho.

Last edited:
He got his ass handed to him by a midget before landing a well placed weak left hook. Get real.
Chandler would destroy Khabib in a stand up battle...Chandler's striking is much better's than Khabibs.

So yeah, Khabib ain't dropping anybody with his pillow fist(inb4 Conor gif, a guy who turned into a panic wrestler after getting hit by pillow fist diaz lol, Conman's chin is trash.)

Absolutely his worse matchup.

Pillow Fist Khabib isn't rocking/dropping charles...it takes actual powerful shots like Chandlers to drop Charles....It takes real power to drop em...Charles striking is way better than Khabibs, everything is way better/fluid.

When it comes to the ground...Oliveira will sub him in 5 rounds...Just look at how easily Dustin took Khabib's neck in his guillotine attempt....Oliveira's BJJ is 100x better than Dustin, he would've choke Khabib the fuck out.

Im not claiming Charles is impossible to beat......obviously someone with KO power has a chance, that isn't Khabib tho.

This is like the 25th Charles beats Khabib thread I've seen lol.

Chandler was handling Charles on the ground. Khabib would do worse to Charles. Charles is great though and I hate to take away from his win because of shit posts like this. I just don’t think he is any where near the level of khabib.

Khabib vs Olievera would be what we thought prime Tony vs Khabib would be

The universe handed us another prime Tony,, but Khabib has gone runnin'

Do you remember Frankie did to him?? I know he's a different fighter now but Frankie absolutely mauled him!! I don't know if his wrestling has caught up to be able to stop Khabib!

Chandler was handling Charles on the ground. Khabib would do worse to Charles. Charles is great though and I hate to take away from his win because of shit posts like this. I just don’t think he is any where near the level of khabib.
Moronic fanboys/haters make it hard to like certain fighters. Just chalk it up to guys looking for attention and ignore it. Whoever wins their last fight is the greatest.

Lets talk khabib after Oliveira fights Gaethje and Poirier. No disrespect to Oliveira, but the belt is probably changing more than once this coming year.

Absolutely his worse matchup.

Khabib.png

Chandler dropped/hurt Charles which made it easier for chandler to "handle" charles on the ground......Pillow fist Khabib isn't doing that.

I don't think khabib's striking or BJJ is anywhere near Charles.....The only thing he has is wrestling and Im not sure if he can fully control and avoid subs from charles in 5 rounds.

Khabib is a better striker than Charles too

Levels above him on the mat

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back