Do you prefer the crowds back or no?

Do you prefer the crowds back or no?

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I personally don't mind the audience being back. It gives an extra excitement to the event/fight imo.

What do you guys think, do you like them back?

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-images.sportbible.com%2Fs3%2Fcontent%2Fe823a4146050b3068747815f76d7646a.jpg

Honestly if we had zero crowd noise for Jacares fight, we would have heard the arm snap even more. It was disgusting. I like crowds.

Of course. The crowd going wild for Rose's KO of Zhang Weili was great. It would've sucked if that had to be in a closed off space.

Crowds obviously, but no crowd is cool sometimes to hear the corners advice and the impact of strikes. I think there should still be a few no-crowd events every year on some lowkey cards. Any moderately big fight needs the atmosphere of the crowd though.

I personally could care less. I would rather watch at home for free.

Prefer crowds but texas just has a terrible crowd booing for no reason all the time

I really liked it with no crowd

that said, without a crowd the Weidman leg snap would have been a lot less dramatic, also the Rose head kick of Zhang and Usman's chin-cracking of Jorge, that card was tailor-made for a crowd.

Good compromise: Japanese crowd only

Mostly won't be able to tell the difference between no crowd and Japan crowd, but when something big happens you'll hear them. Also no booing the fighters or booing ground game.

Yes, I prefer the crowds.

They should have all ufc`s in Florida or Texas anywhere down south
#nomasks
#fcovid

Back