Romero is true animal

KillaZs

Karlos "The MASTURBATOR" Vemola
Banned
Reaction score
upload_2021-5-18_1-56-2.png
Any of these 3 looses could go both ways at 42+ years having even battle with prime animals.
I don´t understand how UFC can release someone like him. He beat Adesanya in my opinion.

For sure Yoel is a great fighter. No question.

But he might have a serious eye issue. His fight with Uriah got cancelled, but it was hush why. Then he was let go. UFC may not have put out the reason why really.

Now we see he is not getting the green light to fight.

Could be the UFC seen this already with Uriah and didn't think it was going to happen for him.

MW div is lucky non of the judges gave him any of those fights. Yoel should get Leonard Garcia in his corner just for some good voodoo

For sure Yoel is a great fighter. No question.

But he might have a serious eye issue. His fight with Uriah got cancelled, but it was hush why. Then he was let go. UFC may not have put out the reason why really.

Now we see he is not getting the green light to fight.

Could be the UFC seen this already with Uriah and didn't think it was going to happen for him.
I think the UFC got annoyed since he was asking for a top 5 opponent(185/205) after losing 3 in a row. I don't know if that's why they cut him though.

Look at Jacare. Like an aging fighter, he's falling apart. There are many fighters who went on a fast decline. Yoel lost, but he was never dominated in those fights, instead he was the one who looked dominant.

He should have 1 win over Whittaker/should've been the MW champ and I thought he won the Costa fight, too. Didn't watch the Izzy fight. Knew it was going to be a stinker.

He definitely beat Whitaker the 2nd time. Huge robbery.

Why is there speculation about yoels eye not passing the Medicals when bisping had one eye. Or Nick new will has one arm and they pass

bJH.gif

One of the greatest athletes to ever bless our sport and a complete animal. His explosion, unpredictability and durability were truly beastly. Had his flaws, mainly strategical and fight IQ but all in all one of my favorites ever.

He has always been competitive in all his fights. You can argue him being a winner for all his loses except for the feijao fight at lhw. a true beast.

Back