UFC Free fights: Rob Font and Cody Garbrandt's last fights

Garbrandt is still a bit of an unknown in my opinion

He's had a similar evolution that Gaethje had, he took some L's from being too aggressive

With his more patient, technical approach who knows how good he is

Yeah he has Rumble syndrome. Folds like paper if it doesnt go his way but he gets finished by strikes instead
He took that Font fight way too soon after getting TKO'd by Cory.
I know he also switched camps after the Cejudo fight, maybe that contributed to his downfall also?

He took that Font fight way too soon after getting TKO'd by Cory.
I know he also switched camps after the Cejudo fight, maybe that contributed to his downfall also?

Who knows?
I think some really good talented fighters breaks. Kinda like Rumble but Marlon is too good of a grappler so he gets finished via strikes

Imagine his mindset going from being a world-beater, to taking multiple bad losses, must be a motherfucker to get past that mentally
Probably one of the most impressive streaks in BW history. Aljo(KO round 1), Rivera(KO round 1), and Assuncao(Sub round 1 after knocking him down). Those are not easy to finish at all too.
wSN2WQIKPMK-yMOx-9gzRyzYmZSG9EiumHTaYZZYgx-k4nTO1Tw5rcEcs9lVbZCF5yO_RLhYAnN7tNaJayPBBa6_Z0nmn66fHOarnix_AzjiY6gX6z3amHmpHB4ievpIl4yLDAa7H4oK_J_MDUjEeL3D7KW2-eo6rVf_utjCFOGu
FSYGdUr.gif
GraveClutteredGerenuk-size_restricted.gif

Reach:
Garbrandt: 65 1/2
Font: 71 1/2
Poirier: 72

Man that reach difference is like Jon Jones fighting Usman. Has me super worried for Garbrandt.
Cody should move to flyweight

Back