Media Cogar 2.0 brutally stiffens washed up Assuncao at the ring bell

Drugstore Cowboy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

My just bleed eyes are always pleased with such knockouts

<{jackyeah}>

Patient Cogar appears to be dangerous for 60 year old brazilians, is he the real deal?

Youtube casuals are already putting it out there

iRInp8t.png

zfJXGMr.png

6IbaR92.png

8tCtPQe.png

Cody is young and still has a lot to offer the division. 100 percent believe he can go on another run. He would brutalize the current 'champ'.

My just bleed eyes are always pleased with such knockouts

<{jackyeah}>

Patient Cogar appears to be dangerous for 60 year old brazilians, is he the real deal?

Youtube casuals are already putting it out there

iRInp8t.png

zfJXGMr.png

6IbaR92.png

8tCtPQe.png

“All his emotions in check” <Lmaoo>

Wait till he fights a guy with power again

he’ll get tagged and then go crazy

And so it was that "Emotionless" Cody Garbrandt was born. Add it to the list, wherever it is.

Cody would work aljo fa sho. Petr would be interesting

My favourite KO from 2020.

Unfortunately Cody has had a ton of health issues since and hasn't been able to build on it, excited to see him in a guaranteed banger vs Font coming up.

Reactions: MCS
Cody could embarrass anybody in his division on any given night.. the catch is he could also get flatlined by just about anyone. Absurdly talented with great offense but he has a hot temper and a glass chin.

I think his win over Cruz was one of the best victories ever in MMA. Unpopular opinion for sure but that was a big, big win and in dominant fashion. On a good night, he can smash pretty much any BW ever but on a bad night, he gets KO’ed.

I still expect to see some KO’s from him

Back