Did the Just Bleed Guy meme influence MMA´s reputation negatively

Young Calf Kick

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Or are we all truly just a collection of bloodthirsty, violence and gore loving, 6 foot 5 250lbs shredded 9s and 10s banging men, with Just Bleed Guy being the physical avatar of our collective emotions when watching it?

discuss

I think we can all agree that most of us just want exciting fights, but we don't want guys to get severely injured or killed. Just because we like blood, doesn't mean we want guts too.

I think we can all agree that most of us just want exciting fights, but we don't want guys to get severely injured or killed. Just because we like blood, doesn't mean we want guts too.
Eventually someone's gonna die in the UFC Octagon lol

How can anything that keeps out the betas be negative?

The 'Just Bleed Guy' represents every mma fans inner desire..

Can't believe he is still being talked about, knowing he was there in the audience when Mark Kerr was in his Prime. I used to remember everyone here worshiping the "Hawtness' of Takayama lol!!

Or are we all truly just a collection of bloodthirsty, violence and gore loving, 6 foot 5 250lbs shredded 9s and 10s banging men, with Just Bleed Guy being the physical avatar of our collective emotions when watching it?

discuss
Both statements are true. The depiction is both negative and accurate. The majority of us are complete fucking mongoloid brain husks pulsing on brutality. We went from, "Fuck McCain and his human cockfighting comparison, let's make this sport better" to "Fuck sport, this is entertainment, let them roid, bring back soccer kicks, and fill the room with uppercuts!"
It's full circle

The just bleed guy is the perfect response to someone doubting if they should continue watching.

I don't really think people who aren't into MMA even know that meme. I showed a coworker who is online a lot recently, and he had never seen it.

We would want to be the Just Bleed guy, but the unfortunate truth is closer to the shadowboxing chaps and the JBG stereotype would be a grand improvement.

ELVR8RN.gif

Back