Gsp’s resume

Askren’s chin

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So I was doing my morning routine, watching a gsp fight during breakfast and a realisation hit me.

lets be real, gsp has the single greatest resume of all time and it isn’t close

2x over top 15 p4p Hughes
2x over top 15 p4p bj penn
Win over MW champ + top 3 MW goat bisping
Win over Jon Fitch
Win over top 20 p4p shields
2x win over kos
Win over Legend condit
Win over nick diaz
Win over prime Hendricks
Win over sherk
Win over ATG Serra

AND MANY MORE!
Unparalleled dominance and resume

TRUE GOAT!!
Discuss

GOAT.

Or 1a 1b with Fedor.

Deal with it.

XFTVuYn.gif

I have GSP as one of my top guys as well. But your embellishment of certain fighters on this list hurts your argument/credibility tbh.

He already has a great resume, no reason to fluff it up with nonsense

On purely level of competition, he's certainly right up there along with Jones. Pretty difficult to chose who has definitively fought better competition as it will simply always contain some level of subjectivity in that analysis.

Man being on Sherdog this long has genuinely diminished my love for a lot of fighters because of all the stupid post, dick measuring comps, troll threads, hate threads, ducking claims, fighter bashing, down playing achievements, etc.

There are some great posters on here that make up for the shit most days but recently...fuck man

Man being on Sherdog this long has genuinely diminished my love for a lot of fighters because of all the stupid post, dick measuring comps, troll threads, hate threads, ducking claims, fighter bashing, down playing achievements, etc.
This thread is just stating the facts bruv

QVVX9zh.gif

I have GSP as one of my top guys as well. But your embellishment of certain fighters on this list hurts your argument/credibility tbh.

He already has a great resume, no reason to fluff it up with nonsense
I suspect that may have been his objective to try and make the opposite point in troll-like fashion, but I could be wrong.

This thread is just stating the facts bruv

QVVX9zh.gif
It's the 12 one this week that hes posted the same shit.

GSP is great. He fought great guys. Hes one of the best. Doesn't need the same thread every other day. And he certainly doesn't need the constant overhyping. GSP accomplished a lot. You don't need to try and twist his shit in a better light or hype it up. Let the work speak for itself

Agreed. For me, a better way to view a fighter's legacy isn't to ask "Who did they fight?" but rather "Who didn't they fight?" I became a fan at the end of GSP's reign, but after learning about the sport and watching older fights, I realized that there isn't a single relevant WW during his era that GSP didn't beat. That makes him unique among GOAT candidates because every other fighter has at least one. Fedor had Cain and Lesnar, Jones had Rumble, Anderson had Rockhold/Bisping, etc. GSP would've had to keep fighting and defending his title until Tyron Woodley came on the scene for that to have changed.

So I was doing my morning routine, watching a gsp fight during breakfast and a realisation hit me.

lets be real, gsp has the single greatest resume of all time and it isn’t close

2x over top 15 p4p Hughes
2x over top 15 p4p bj penn
Win over MW champ + top 3 MW goat bisping
Win over Jon Fitch
Win over top 20 p4p shields
2x win over kos
Win over Legend condit
Win over nick diaz
Win over prime Hendricks
Win over sherk
Win over ATG Serra