Olivera beats Khabib

Askren’s chin

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Let’s be real.... Khabib is used to having a huge size advantage over his opponents and Charles is taller and longer than him.

on the ground he’d outgrapple Khabib and he doesn’t fear the takedown.

On the feet Charles whoops him

(I do think Dustin, Justin, Islam, Conor and maybe rda beat Charles thou)

discuss

Lol no. Khabibs size is much bigger than Oliveira (haters claim he’s a true WW). Charles doesn’t have the strength to overpower a world class grappler like Khabib. Not to mention he almost got finished in the 1st by Chandler. Had the round gone on 30 secs longer, Chandler might have been the new champ.

Khabib would’ve walked him down and Oliveira would’ve crumbled to the pressure

If Khabib fought long enough somebody would've beaten him, nobody's unbeatable in MMA. So who knows, maybe this version of Oliveira could've been that guy.

I still think Khabib beats him though, but it's foolish to pretend Oliveira has no chance. If Dustin and RDA could get Khabib in tight chokes Oliveira definitely could.

Last edited:
The multiple times he came in overweight
I’m not asking for a poor weight cut.

I’m asking for a pic where he has been larger than his opponent.

I’ll save you some time. It doesn’t exist. This myth was created by some conor lobbyists. Dumbshits mistake poor weight cuts for a size advantage.

Lol no. Khabibs size is much bigger than Oliveira (haters claim he’s a true WW). Charles doesn’t have the strength to overpower a world class grappler like Khabib. Not to mention he almost got finished in the 1st by Chandler. Had the round gone on 30 secs longer, Chandler might have been the new champ.
You dont need to be hater to state the obivious that Khabib shouldve fought at WW. He had massive troubles making the weight and even had to go to hospital.

I’ll save you some time. It doesn’t exist. This myth was created by some conor lobbyists. Dumbshits mistake poor weight cuts for a size advantage.
If you couldn’t make weight you are clearly too big for that weight class

Khabib retired to keep that 0 in place, he knew that’s the one thing that set him apart from the other UFC Champs, he was smart to move aside and let the hungry fighters take his place. I honestly think due to Abdulmanap’s passing and Khabib’s inactivity during his reign that he lost his fire to compete. The competition is getting interesting in the 155 division, with Olives as the champ hopefully he’s more active. Oh and Khabib would absolutely smesh Oliveria, and I’m actually a Chucky fan.

There are pics of Conor at 145 looking like a monster against his midget opponents.

There are pics of Till at 170 looking like a monster against his midget opponents.

There are pics of Jones at 205 looking like a monster against 99% of his opponents.

No pictures of Khabib exist like that. In fact the opposites exists where Khabib looks soft and malnourished against Tibau and tiny compared to Abel.

Show us one size advantage he has ever had. Just one.

This statement is as dumb as the OP's troll post. Even though it's the opposite of what the OP said. The truth of course, is somewhere in the middle, in some fights, Khabib had size advantages and in some fights, he definitely didn't.

Khabib won his interim title over 5'7" Iaquinta who is average to smallish for LW. Then he's beaten guys who either fought a large portion of their career at FW, or is currently in FW - Poirier, McGregor, Barboza, Johnson. So yeah, at least ONE fight, he's had a size advantage.

Back