Pick a winner of this fight strictly off numbers

Kdup

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
No googling and no cheating. Mods ban anyone who looks up who it is, please and thanks. Just looking at the numbers per round, who won this fight? Sure we all know it doesn’t mean everything and the way it’s counted is bullshit wahh wahh. Just pick a color blue or red.
39EC21E2-D758-4584-A1EA-303E5EFC85C6.jpeg

Edit: Blue won, but I like Red better.

Last edited:
You might as well flip a coin as the numbers do not show damage, etc. I'll pick the red fighter just because he/she seems more active in the later rounds.

No googling and no cheating. Mods ban anyone who looks up who it is, please and thanks. Just looking at the numbers per round, who won this fight? Sure we all know it doesn’t mean everything and the way it’s counted is bullshit wahh wahh. Just pick a color blue or red.
View attachment 855438

Problem with these is that its impact over domination/volume, according to the rules.

Who won the fight?
SjY4Nf3.jpg

Problem with these is that its impact over domination/volume, according to the rules.
I just want some confirmation bias, so as long as one person agrees with me, it will make it factual in my head and I can continue with my life.

I just want some confirmation bias, so as long as one person agrees with me, it will make it factual in my head and I can continue with my life.

What's your pick?

Blue or red.

It's impossible to determine a winner by looking at stats. Just like the dude said you might aswell flip a coin.

Hell, from that statistic I would't even know if the fight went to decision or not - maybe the fight was finished in RD5 and stats are incomplete?

Last edited:
I’ll edit on original that Blue won the fight 4 rounds to 1 with red winning the 3rd.

This is one of the dumbest threads I have ever seen on here. Congratulations, man.
It's impossible to determine a winner by looking at stats. Just like the dude said you might aswell flip a coin.
What’s your best thread you’ve made? It was it on another one of your banned accounts?

Back