How do you cope with very graphic content?

Trax

Destined for slightly below average.
@Blue
Reaction score
Just what tittle says. For me, man I'm disgusted like a little bitch...
Usually I turn my head sideways until situation clears out. On 262 event I caught myself 3 times having chills, Jacare arm, Barbozas cut on shin, Ferguson leg lock... Even that body giving up moment of Burgos got me...
Troughout the years I never had problem to watch it in movies, other combat sports etc. but in MMA it just hits different.
Is it just me or watching MMA and praticulary graphic content is like watching my relative being beat up. Add to that guys who are severely underpaid for things that they are going trough.

I kinda get why people dont like MMA its not for everyone, years have passed but this feeling is still there.

I’m in the medical field so I’ve seen some gross stuff. I cringe a little when stuff like that happens, but it’s also kind of weirdly fascinating. It doesn’t bother me too much.

For me, it's all fine. Except the Jacaré arm thing.

simply cos it happened to me, the same injury, same sound. So....on that I passed watching replays and all that.

Doesn't bother me at all. I knew I wanted to be in health care since I was just a little bean.

tenor.gif

I have seen some of the most fucked up shit so it doesnt bother me

I love violence and I hype up in great exchanges... But Jacares arm I really couldnt watch or when they were treating Barbozas shin that tissue/bandage went like 2cm deep, fuck it was disgusting. I want to be desentisized as well, fuck you guys.

Back