Tony Ferguson meets up with Chuck Liddell

And thus, Chuck Liddell "with that fat on his gut" was born.

(Wholesome moment indeed.)

He has that look in his eyes
Tito 4 and Jake Paul are fooked!

someone needs to fuck up tito for even bringing up a 4th fight against a brain damaged fighter not even MMA but in street someone need knock his ass out with a steel chair

maybe he should fight one of his kids since he says he wants to outlive them so bad lollllll fuckin guys weird as fuck

Tony looked pretty thrilled in meeting him

Wasn't nice at all to Benny, who wasn't speaking shit about him.

Sure as shit wasn't nice to that training partner whose ribs he bragged about breaking either.
some people

Saw that earlier. Definitely a feel good moment and I get why you'd made the mistake that Chuck was his coach. I had the same initial thought the way they both reacted to seeing each other, but I remembered it was Brock and not Chuck.

someone needs to fuck up tito for even bringing up a 4th fight against a brain damaged fighter not even MMA but in street someone need knock his ass out with a steel chair

maybe he should fight one of his kids since he says he wants to outlive them so bad lollllll fuckin guys weird as fuck
Is Lee Murray still in prison?

he's on unemployment give him a break <Lmaoo>

One thing I don't get/never got about Tony is that he talks mad, rude (and stupid) shit, but still gets 50% love from the fans. The Conman and Mas are/were the only other fighters (and maybe Chael) that could be so rude, so arrogant, so insecure, and yet the casuals flock to them and look up to them. And when shit-talkers eat crow/get beat (by a polite, friendly, humble Dariush or Poirier no less), they get praised for being a nice guy now? Nice guys don't talk shit like that to begin with. Weak guys do.

Only a rock star like Chuck could have ferguson looking like a groupie lmao he was the man!!

nice vid TS

Back