What will be your reaction the day Francis will get KOed

ehxsur

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Because it will happen one day guys

I hope he will eat some follow up punchs too because he really like to hit unconcious opponents so why not tasting his own medecine

tenor.gif

Probably, damn nice KO! With more or less hype behind my reaction depending on how it happens.

For some reason its really hard to imagine francis get koed. Maybe if we get real super hw that cuts to 265 (not fat), that is bigger than francis with heavy hands.

I don't think it'll happen in MMA. Ngannou has talked about fighting a few more times and then moving to boxing. He's more likely to get KO'd in boxing.

In HW it is difficult to retire gracefully, if he gets KO’d I won’t be that surprised because that’s the fate of the big guys

That British Frank Mir looking dude will fuck Francis up next year.

Because it will happen one day guys

I hope he will eat some follow up punchs too because he really like to hit unconcious opponents so why not tasting his own medecine

tenor.gif
Watching a fighter with an "aura of invincibility" get KO'd/tapped is always a big fanfare, so I suspect I'd be excited regardless. Particularly so if I'm rooting for the guy beating him.

It’s HW.. I’m never surprised to see someone getting KO’ed at HW, regardless of who they are because the human brain cannot take many clean shots from a 265 pound man

If u actually watch first Lewis Ngannou fight Lewis CRACKS Francis but he barely even budge on my Bose headphone u can hear the thud Ngannou barely moved the angle was bad but there is pics of it it’s like didn’t even effect him

Francis landed a beautiful jab on Lewis that seemed to do more damage and buckled Lewis for a second but fight was so boring hard to find the very few good spots also when Francis took him down at end that could have been bad for Lewis look what he did to stipe when took down

Back