News UFC signs SUPER HW Chris Barnett

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Faces Ben Rothwell this weekend late replacement for someone I forget.

https://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Chris-Barnett-45664

Chris-Barnett-and-Shim-Gun-Oh.jpg

chris-barnett.gif

He's 5'-9" and 287 lbs. That's the height of a featherweight. How embarrassing. Rothwell is being handed a can. If he loses, it's a definite cut.

He's 5'-9" and 287 lbs. That's the height of a featherweight. How embarrassing. Rothwell is being handed a can. If he loses, it's a definite cut.

He's also 21-6 and on a 6-fight win streak.

Apparently he has some bombs because four of those recent wins are by KO/TKO.

This may be a case of 'don't judge a book by its BMI.'

Actually glad to see him I need a higher level promotion. I had always wondered why he wasn’t picked up by a Bellator or PFL. Joke all you want, but he is one of the more consistent HWs on the regional scene. It was about time.

The second best Barnett ever to fight at HW in the UFC?

For those who have never watched him, he's very entertaining with a big personality.

A UFC debut against Rothwell is a shit situation for anyone, but I'm glad to see him finally on a big stage.

Hope we get to see a backflip after a wild ass KO in the octogan eventually.

Actually glad to see him I need a higher level promotion. I had always wondered why he wasn’t picked up by a Bellator or PFL. Joke all you want, but he is one of the more consistent HWs on the regional scene. It was about time.

i'm pretty sure it's because he can't control his weight. but yeah, i'm glad to see him finally get his chance after all these years. Huggy Bear is pure entertainment.

He better start cutting down the obesity, the UFC isn't going to create a division full of bums for this bum

Back