UFC Ring Girl Luciana Andrade is a Lawyer

MCarpo

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Posted on her Twitter today. Apparently she earned a law degree in Brazil and just finished another one here in the U.S. I’ve always been a Carly Baker guy, but may now have to reconsider my choice of GOAT ring girl.

032C21EB-D9E2-4397-BDAE-4E347527CADF.jpeg

Yes, that's why she's attractive.

iu

Masters of Law is quite different from a Bachelors of Law. Maybe she didn't have to write the LSAT (Law School Admissions Test) to earn that. She just used her law degree credentials from Brazil which wouldn't have the same pedigree as a law degree from North America.

For example, in Australia, you don't need to do an LSAT to get into law school. Basically anyone with a undergrad and the money can get into their law program. That's where all the dumbasses with money that can't get a good LSAT score go.

Likely what happened is she used her law degree from Brazil, blowed some UFC executives to get good references, and her experience as a international model working for a world wide company to get into the Masters of Law program.

What I will say is, the ranking of the school she got her masters from is quite high. I was expecting out of the top 20, but USC Law is ranked 19. So you go girl! Atleast now, she won't have to give too many bloweys.

Everybody is a lawyer in Brazil. It’s not a graduate degree, you can go to “law school” straight out of high school, and it’s easy to get accepted in some school in your city
lol wtf are you talking about lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao

She didn't pass the bar = not a lawyer.

If we’re really going to nitpick she got a masters of legal studies (or whatever USC calls the degree) and not a JD. So she’s not even eligible to sit for the bar exam.

Although in California you actually don’t need to attend an accredited law school to sit for the bar exam.

What I’m saying is be happy for the girl. She just got through a post graduate program at a top 25 law school. Good for her.

Everybody is a lawyer in Brazil. It’s not a graduate degree, you can go to “law school” straight out of high school, and it’s easy to get accepted in some school in your city

You can in the States too.

If we’re really going to nitpick she got a masters of legal studies (or whatever USC calls the degree) and not a JD. So she’s not even eligible to sit for the bar exam.

Although in California you actually don’t need to attend an accredited law school to sit for the bar exam.

What I’m saying is be happy for the girl. She just got through a post graduate program at a top 25 law school. Good for her.

Yes good for her but the OP wrote "UFC Ring Girl Luciana Andrade is a Lawyer"

I'm just telling him he should change the title to something thats accurate.

Back