Who is on the depleted/malnourished Lando War-Wagon??

LilNicky95

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Glad Lando won over another wrestling heavy type that we definitely do not need any more of....

But thought Lando looked pretty drawn out/unhealthy with the striations showing in his face.

But I am no nutritionist and if Joe Rogan says Lando looks great then who am I to argue...

Regardless, Lando fought well(did get hit flush a few times) but overall was in control.

lando.jpg

Choo choo bitches!!!

:meow::meow::meow::meow:

He's intriguing at 145. He's got a smooth flowy style that is tough to figure out and his chin has been phenomenal throughout his UFC career. Never been KO'd. Nice to see it hold up at 145 too with the bigger weight cut, as he did get hit flush a few times but wasn't phased. I doubt he'll ever be a serious champ contender as he isn't well rounded enough and doesn't really have KO power, but I think he might be able to get some W's and potentially break into the rankings one day at 145.

Guy needs to go to Wittman’s camp. He is mega talented but in desperate need of fundamentals.

Guy needs to go to Wittman’s camp. He is mega talented but in desperate need of fundamentals.
You know that would be fantastic....he does get hit flush too much as I mentioned above.

Glad this British wrestler guy was not able to just hold him down.

Great decision to hit 145.

Looking forward to it. Looked good last night with TDD and how light and quick he was on the feet.
Still worries me how much he gets tagged, but I like his chances much more at 145.

I'll always watch a Lando fight.

He looked good at 145. Solid pace kept and he looks strong there too. Him vs Charles Jourdain would be a awesome fight.

Probably my first post in a non-live thread in years, but... he looked damn good. I hope he doesn’t get too complacent and keeps up with the head movement.

He should've always been at 145

For some reason, MMA fans always want guys to move up, stupid move

You should cut as much weight as possible 90% of the time

He's fun to watch no matter the division.

Lando always looked small at LW imo.

He looked good here and his cardio seemed to hold up.

Keep groovin' at FW LFG

He's intriguing at 145. He's got a smooth flowy style that is tough to figure out and his chin has been phenomenal throughout his UFC career. Never been KO'd. Nice to see it hold up at 145 too with the bigger weight cut, as he did get hit flush a few times but wasn't phased. I doubt he'll ever be a serious champ contender as he isn't well rounded enough and doesn't really have KO power, but I think he might be able to get some W's and potentially break into the rankings one day at 145.
him and barboza would be fireworks

Back