Media Michael Chandler calling Charles Oliveira a quitter for ~ 3 mins

It's like you're trying to be as annoying as JustOnce. JC. Tone it down.

you know something?
Any fighter saying "he tapped to strikes" without remembering that GSP or Shogun (Thanks @lsa ) also tapped (to strikes) just shows they are either too dumb or don't do their homework while making such comments.
Because you mean to say that Charles is in GSP's company.... that's not a demeaning comment....

...and now Charles not only have something else in common with GSP (a belt), but he proved he could come back from bad adversity.

Last edited:
He handled the loss well but he did act arrogant leading up to the fight. That was the weird thing about his interviews. He was giving praise to Charles but at the same time calling him a quitter and a bad striker and imo underestimating him. So dumb to assume your opponent is just gonna fold. Glad he had to eat his words.

He handled the loss well but he did act arrogant leading up to the fight. That was the weird thing about his interviews. He was giving praise to Charles but at the same time calling him a quitter and a bad striker and imo underestimating him. So dumb to assume your opponent is just gonna fold.
to me, he came off too cocky for a guy who beat a no name and a washed benson henderson without proving it first. Past accolades don't matter. He lost recently before coming to the UFC. He would have to prove himself again. Fair play for him handling the loss well, tbh I wasn't sure he was going to. I thought he would make excuses somewhere down the line.

Last edited:
Its funny how people shit on Chandler for speaking the truth lmao

Haha so much for the bellator guy taking over the ufc.
Before: Chandler by KO

After: Chandler is 35. He's been into many wars. His chin is gone. Pitbull ruined him.

He literally said this. It's funny how narrative's change. If Chandler won, he and people like him would be rubbing it in everyones' faces. I'm just doing it on the opposite side.

to me, he came off too cocky for a guy who beat a no name and a washed benson henderson without proving it first. Fair play for him handling the loss well, tbh I wasn't sure he was going to. I thought he would make excuses somewhere down the line.

Benson is still a good fighter, you idiots just think nobody outside the UFC can be very good.

Benson is still a good fighter, you idiots just think nobody outside the UFC can be very good.
He's good. He was better the first time him and chandler fought. He's not elite by the second time they fought. Sorry boss.

Sidney Outlaw - That sounds more like a wild west actor than a fighter. Sorry, guy.

Before: Chandler by KO

After: Chandler is 35. He's been into many wars. His chin is gone. Pitbull ruined him.

He literally said this. It's funny how narrative's change. If Chandler won, he and people like him would be rubbing it in everyones' faces. I'm just doing it on the opposite side.
There would be a whole thread about Bellator being the better organization and how everyone in the ufc is trash and if we like the ufc we are “ufc shills”.

If you are undefeated, you can probably say that. I've no idea how he thinks he didn't do the same ''tapping to strikes'' against Patricio and Will Brooks.

Also GSP tap to Serra's strikes, and he should be the same as Charles according to his logic.

Back