Why so much Charles Oliviera hate?

Moral Victory

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
People bringing up his past losses as if it's more important than his improvement, fascinating stuff.

I'm always interested in these fighters that were mediocre and suddenly switched it up and found themselves, and became not only top fighters but champions too.

Just salty Khabibi nut-huggers who can't admit their favourite little caveman had a padded record and ran from Charles Oliveira. They think beating up 20 cans is more impressive than fighting 20 good fighters and having a couple of losses when you're young.

I mean every champ gets their share of haters (mostly just jealous losers who haven't accomplished much in life). But the hate seems pretty low overall for Charles? At least from what I've seen. Most people are pretty happy for the guy and how far he's come, seems like a great dude overall and the strides he's made improving his striking over the years has been remarkable to witness (along with his BJJ skills which have always been amazing to watch).

People bringing up his past losses as if it's more important than his improvement, fascinating stuff.

I'm always interested in these fighters that were mediocre and suddenly switched it up and found themselves, and became not only top fighters but champions too.

You are right. If it keeps going he will be on the same level of attacks as the other belt holders.

Just salty Khabibi nut-huggers who can't admit their favourite little caveman had a padded record and ran from Charles Oliveira. They think beating up 20 cans is more impressive than fighting 20 good fighters and having a couple of losses when you're young.
I’m pretty sure most of the hate is not coming from Khabib fans and more from people who are upset Chandler lost. There was quite a bit of hype for the guy going into this fight.

Where have you been? Its been going on since they announced his TS

Khabib has the best career in combat sports history

Deal with it, nerd

They did (and still do) the same thing with Blachowicz. Sherdoggers are just negative people for the most part and we all have a troll living within us that we seem to let out on sherdog.

i can only speak for myself, but i can’t stand his fucking eyes. one goes left, the other goes right. he looks like cookie monster, or some kind of puppet straight off of sesame street. i get dizzy just looking at him. so yeah, that’s why i hate him.

They did (and still do) the same thing with Blachowicz. Sherdoggers are just negative people for the most part and we all have a troll living within us that we seem to let out on sherdog.
It's kinda different.

Oliveria has gotten better and overcome his past faults to be king in the deepest division.

Jan is a champ of a god awful dumpster fire division. Worse weight class on the UFC.

its just a weird situation. Khabib took down multiple top guys: Poirier, Conor, Gaethje. Guys that Oliveira has not had to fight. His best win was Tony... who looks completely washed now after the beating justin put on him.

We still need more data to see how good chandler is. I think at best he's #5-6 in the division.

Back