Media Taisumov got his visa.

Well he got cut some time ago so...yeah

For those interested - from interview with Taisumov - yes, he got visa. Wasn’t fighting because after loss to Carlos Diego Ferreira lost interest in mma career, seems like he considered Ferreira to be below/worse than him and was surprised/dissapointed. He is now back to training but didn’t said in which promotion his next fight happens.

For those interested - from interview with Taisumov - yes, he got visa. Wasn’t fighting because after loss to Carlos Diego Ferreira lost interest in mma career, seems like he considered Ferreira to be below/worse than him and was surprised/dissapointed. He is now back to training but didn’t said in which promotion his next fight happens.

This man is a prime PFL piece of rib.

He'll win $1 million there.

This man is a prime PFL piece of rib.

He'll win $1 million there.

Schulte is basically a carbon copy of the way CDF beat him, he'd have a lot of trouble with him imo

He had a nice run but was never top tier. He also fought like 5 times in 5 years. So that doesn't really help your hype train.

Well, he aint getting a Visa NOW!
From what I’ve read he holds 3 citizenships - Russian, Austrian and Moroccan. Also few years ago he said that by 2021 he will choose will he stay citizen of Russia or Austria.

From what I’ve read he holds 3 citizenships - Russian, Austrian and Moroccan. Also few years ago he said that by 2021 he will choose will he stay citizen of Russia or Austria.
I honestly don't know where he is now, but if he isn't already in the US, he wont get a Visa, and if he is, and isn't a citizen, he will be getting the boot. US is kicking even Ukraines out that came here post march 1st, so i imagine all these Russians should have to leave as well.
At least that what a seen on the news.

I mean the only reason he won the fight against dez green was because it was in Russia. Dude lost that fight too. Imo

That visa will be cancelled i am pretty sure due to the war

Back