Edson at FW become champ?

ShowYouRoll

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Do you think Edson at FW could become champ?

He is certainly good enough, but just think it may be a little late for him in his career.

He could run through most of the top 5 I believe

He deserves some gold

I think he has a shot. There's a ton of great match ups for him as long as he can keep making weight.

His durability isn't good enough to me. It's a shame though he should have a win over Inge and be in a big fight.

Possible. He looks as good as ever.

He's old af

He will fall off a cliff soon just like Tony

He wasn't even good enough to become champ in his prime, no way in hell now

Another F- thread by you

Felder fight was also a bad decision by the judges. He clearly won 2:1

I've been saying ever since he moved down it was a good move. Not as many smothering top control guys and the extra size helps against those types. I think he's a real contender.

Yes, I do. He 100% can fight with the best of him, if he worked on his head movement and striking defense in general, he COULD be fw champ.

Last edited:
If someone can get him to round three and beyond he's in trouble.

Id love to see him fight Volk

But not Max, if ya get what im saying

He is certainly good enough, but just think it may be a little late for him in his career.

He deserves some gold

Wish he did it earlier. He has maybe 2 years left.

I think Max pieces him up and would favor either Volk or Ortega over him. I will say I hope he has a great run as hes damn fun to watch and his kicks are GOAT level.

He deserves some gold
no, max will just pressure pressure pressure and probably finish him against the cage same for volk I think korean zombie knocks him out too. He probably beats yair since I think his hands are better

He looks good at FW, but I don't see him beating the best guys in the division.

Back