Fighters adversity that Conor could never face

ShowYouRoll

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Conor would rather give up and find the easy way out, than go out on his shield

Do you think Conor could face any adversity at all? Big or small?

List other fighters adversity that Conor would rather tap, turn and give his back, or drop to the floor like a ton of bricks.

Big or small it doesn't matter, lets see how tough Conor really is...

Ill start,

Not tapping to your arm or leg being fully extended like Tony

Taking a beating and loosing your teeth like Anthony Lion Heart Smith

Last edited:
Ill start,

Not tapping to your arm or leg being fully extended like Tony

Taking a beating and loosing your teeth like Anthony Lion Heart Smith

Falling asleep instead of tapping like Justin

Tony is one of the few fighters that would rather get injured than tap and live to see another day (which is stupid). And justin did tap lol

Reactions: BNC
You're Conor's biggest fan weirdo
I was gonna ask if you think Conor withstand a bit of cramp, like Triple C did against DJ and win.

But I just remembered his last fight, and how even a dead leg makes him quit.

As Eddie said, he's a quitter

Timestamped, I love how Conor gets lost for words. His only way out... MONEY!!!!!

I've really never understood why people give fighters shit for quitting when they know they're going to lose.
For every 1 time someone kept trying to fight and ended up winning, there's about 20 examples of them losing and taking more punishment than they needed to.

Tony is one of the few fighters that would rather get injured than tap and live to see another day (which is stupid). And justin did tap lol
He has fought just as much as Conor since not tapping..

We need a poll.

Who is more annoying:Conor nut huggers or conor haters and their 10 stupid threads every single fucking day?
Conor haters for sure

I don't really see that many delusional Conor nut huggers anymore, everyone has seen Conor lose, and is well aware he isn't invincible, and isn't a GOAT

On the other hand, the haters will make it out like Conor was just a weight bully at 145 so nothing he ever did there counts, and Eddie Alvarez, Nate Diaz, and Cerrone all suck so those wins don't mean anything lol

They legitimately believe mediocre, journeyman 155ers would destroy Conor

I've really never understood why people give fighters shit for quitting when they know they're going to lose.
For every 1 time someone kept trying to fight and ended up winning, there's about 20 examples of them losing and taking more punishment than they needed to.
Im not giving shit to him, I just want to compare levels of toughness.

Its ok to praise other fighters toughness after a fight when they loose like last night, but when we compare Conors toughness, we are giving him shit?

I was gonna ask if you think Conor withstand a bit of cramp, like Triple C did against DJ and win.

But I just remembered his last fight, and how even a dead leg makes him quit.

As Eddie said, he's a quitter

Timestamped, I love how Conor gets lost for words. His only way out... MONEY!!!!!

He made it 5 rnds with Nate, 4 rnds with Khabib

I agree Conor's biggest weakness is not being good at facing adversity, and severally falling off after 1 1/2 rounds, but you exaggerate the shit out of it

Back on top please, I see Conors fans jimmies have clearly been rustled by this topic, not my intention.

Back