The hype is over, yeah I'm talking about you Chandler

Geniusss

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
This year has been awesome, first Zhang Weili, now Michael Chandler, damn even Adesanya has lost this years hahaha

Dana White must be more red than ever because things are not going the exactly way they wanted it to be.

They were trying haaarrrd promoting and overhyping this American dude Michael Chandler, all the thumbnails, videos and promos were all about him, I mean just 1 fight in the UFC and he got the title shot in the most stacked division in the UFC like wtf, Disrespecting Oliveira a lot, I'm glad he put that mfr to sleep

I'm really so glad that those people they have been overhyping like if they were unbeatable have been getting beat tf up

Chandler is still a great fighter. I could see him beating everyone else in lw besides Islam and Gaethje, and maybe Dustin.

Yep Dana decided he liked Chandler and hyped him and gave him the ultimate Dana White Privilege unseen since Sage Northcutt.

Crazy-stacked division and Chandler comes in with one win for a title shot. Gaethje said it best, if Chandler gets the title shot the UFC is a joke.

They were trying haaarrrd promoting and overhyping this American dude Michael Chandler, all the thumbnails, videos and promos were all about him, I mean just 1 fight in the UFC and he got the title shot in the most stacked division in the UFC like wtf, Disrespecting Oliveira a lot, I'm glad he put that mfr to sleep

Do you have a problem with him being American?

He wasn't over hyped you dumb fuck. He's a likeable dude and the fans latched on. Oliviera was being being plastered all over the Brazilian media. Do you have any clue at all how marketing works? I swear some of the dipshits on this forum make the Reddit retards looks like geniuses.

Not really. People who follow Chandler knew what they were getting and I’m sure he gained way more fans than he lost. He’s an entertaining fighter who can compete with the best and who fans will pay to watch. There are a lot of fun and interesting match ups for him in the future and he’ll continue to be put on PPV’s where he’ll continue to put on FOTN performances, win over new fans, and make a bunch of money in the process.

Back