Is Tony Ferguson going to keep up his shtick?

GolovKing

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
You know the champ shit only shtick and pretending like everyone is avoiding him?

Because for multiple years he used to do that.. It's in his muscle memory.
Dude has lost three fights in a row. Give him a break.

Also CTE.

Tony is falling off so hard he's about a week away from getting his ribs broken by a student

You know the champ shit only shtick and pretending like everyone is avoiding him?

krwpooqni9331.jpg

Nobody was afraid of that pushover!

You know I felt really bad for Ferguson, just earlier today. It was so sad to see a legend fall like that, he got totally dominated by both Darius and Oliviera, what bad luck that him and Khabib for the title didn't happen like 4 times. I have no doubt Khabib would have beaten him, no doubt. But it would have put his mind at rest that he actually fought and tried for the title.

I also think Diana fucked him over good and proper many times, taking away his interim belt for no reason, which he had earned with blood and sweat.
I'm really shocked at him being a Div1 wrestler that he wasn't able to get back to his feet against both Oliveira and Darius, who both refused to stand and bang with him.

I kind of called it after his loss to Gaethje. Sometimes fighters on a long win streak lose and it sets off a long string of losses. People no longer see them as unbeatable and maybe they don't see themselves that way....or time has just caught up with them.

Last night he just got controlled really took as least damage as he ever has in a fight. His defense was great in the ground. Heel hook was sweet.
Guys are just trying to hold him down.

Last night he just got controlled really took as least damage as he ever has in a fight. His defense was great in the ground. Heel hook was sweet.
Guys are just trying to hold him down.
he wasn't threatening on the feet though either. i'm mad dariush didn't show any killer instinct.

somehow both guys stock went down last night imo.

You know I felt really bad for Ferguson, just earlier today. It was so sad to see a legend fall like that, he got totally dominated by both Darius and Oliviera, what bad luck that him and Khabib for the title didn't happen like 4 times. I have no doubt Khabib would have beaten him, no doubt. But it would have put his mind at rest that he actually fought and tried for the title.

I also think Diana fucked him over good and proper many times, taking away his interim belt for no reason, which he had earned with blood and sweat.
I'm really shocked at him being a Div1 wrestler that he wasn't able to get back to his feet against both Oliveira and Darius, who both refused to stand and bang with him.
Oliveira was fucking up Tony on the feet. I used to be a fan of Tony but he just carried himself like such a child after losing to Gaethje and Oliveira and after Khabib retired. I hope he's finally been humbled

Back