Is Khabib is so good why didn't he..

Roids

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Ever move up weight for a new challenge, like many other fighters, if he's going to pretend he is bored because lack of challenge? Am I the only one cringing how he is telling Dana its pointless to fight because there is nobody at his level while not even considering moving up like so many others?

Say what you want about Conor and others but they took risks, and tested themselves by moving up divisions while Khabib is clearly too scared to even try, and this seems to have been ignored. He played it safe beating up non wrestlers in his division. Literally never fought a legit wrestler in the UFC ever. This is why he can never be the GOAT. Played it safe with favorable match ups.

Khabib is fat and happy now :)
0Y7nvN9r.jpg

Leave him be :)

He refused to honour his father’s wish and fight a 40 year old GSP at 170. Whatever. He’s retired and I won’t miss him. The same with Jones. Neither guy actually moved up to their natural weight class.

<WhatItIs>

Khabib beats anybody under 185, period.

No point of moving up when you have already dominated a far better division.

Fighters needing to move up weight classes to cement their legacy is and always will be pointless. Back in the day Dan Henderson did it for fun and BJ penn was just a mad man. We have weight classes for a reason. I think getting a belt in another weight class is cool and all but the reality of it is that it isn't boxing. Khabib moving up to welter isn't like 4-8 pounds like in boxing, Its 15 POUNDS.

Because he didn't want and didn't need to

He’s retired. Who cares.

Zero response to any of the points I made. Well done.

I don't need to. It's like the guys still making GSP vs. Whoever threads. It isn't going to happen. He's been retired for ages. He doesn't want to fight. Move on.

Khabib fought at 155. Beat everyone in front of him and mauled many a top five fighter and finished them. Him moving up doesn't diminish his greatness at his weight class. Sorry.

Georges didn't move up. Jones didn't. They're still two of the greatest fighters of all time. Stop hating on Khabib.

IF*

Do people not READ WTF THEY TYPE?!!!
<{vega}>

Speak for yourself I don’t like seeing current champions go up in weight to fight for the belt. It just screws up divisions and puts the champion of the higher weight class in a shitty lose lose spot.

Khabib fought every lightweight with the balls to sign the contract. It’s a known fact people were straight ducking Khabib for years

Khabib built his own legacy and it is amazing. No one cares what you think he should have done to impress you.

He’s one of the best if not the best lightweight fighter ever. Who cares whether he moved up? I feel the same way about Jones. If he never moved up to HW he would still be the best LHW fighter ever. Why do fighters constantly have to move up and down? It’s usually harder to beat a fighter multiple times than a brand new one because they have adapted to you. Champs that beat competitors multiple times can be just as impressive as multiple fighters.

Khabib beats anybody under 185, period.

No point of moving up when you have already dominated a far better division.

Ah ok so this is a new concept of just assuming victory and domination without ever needing to do it? Can we apply this genius concept to every other fighter or just Khabib?

Ah ok so this is a new concept of just assuming victory and domination without ever needing to do it? Can we apply this genius concept to every other fighter or just Khabib?

No cause no fighters have been as dominant as Khabib.

Back