Is it unprofessional for joe rogan

Bearknuckle

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
To be saying things like “wow that leg is injured FOR SURE, no doubt 100% that is at least torn.

you don’t see announcers in other sports go straight to assuming and diagnosing injuries on the spot. When an athlete gets hurt, they never say, omg thats gotta be an ACL, for sure 100% that leg is messed up.

In other sports its not the "goal" to injure or hurt your opponent.

Exactly this. Seriously, Rogan said that right after Dariush applied a technique literally made to injure a leg, how is it unprofessional or out of line?

He didn’t diagnose it. Diagnosing it would be naming the exact injury.

I agree that he shouldn’t have said it with such certainty, but I don’t think it’s a huge deal. Has it been said anywhere if he was actually injured? I’m assuming it’s at least a nasty sprain

I mean if he was wrong all the time probably yeah. But in recent memory whenever he has said this he has been right.

Rogan does spout off too much shit like it’s fact too often. “He’s hurt!!!”

The best is when he says the submission is “sinked in” and the guy gets out right after.

With all that said I was basically cringing at home saying his legs gonna be injured for sure watching tony not tap to an inside heel hook.

Its a fight! Someone is getting hurt either way. Yall soft as baby shits

I love how Dariush threw like only one or two leg kicks where he attacked the far leg of Tony and Joe would not stop talking about that particular attack, how its a Kamman technique, and blah blah blah, yet it didnt have any effect on Tony LoL. Even after the fight still mentioning the kick.

Joe just loves to hear himself talk about shit he knows and its completely annoying.

That’s one of the most professional things that guy does. It’s every thing else that drives me crazy about the guy. lol

DC and him just suck.

I mean if he was wrong all the time probably yeah. But in recent memory whenever he has said this he has been right.
Lol no he’s not. He also said tony’s arm was messed up too during the oliveira fight, but tony was using it just fine

I was shocked with Joe last night, but in a good way.
If you watched the coverage past the end of the main event (Charles was meeting Chuck Liddle etc) Joe openly said that no way did Chandler deserve a title shot after beating just Dan Hooker.
Considering he's Dana's right hand man and part of the inner circle I was very surprised by this.

Back