Your favorite flying knee knockout?

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
For me Anderson Silva on Carlos Newton will always be tops, not as high flying as some but the way Anderson sets it up and sneaks it in there was just seamless. This was the first fight that really put Anderson on my radar and made me a fan.

f75eb7f4a8842c55ceea31b7bffc9009.gif

Also, Yoel Romero on Chris Weidman, Romero literally knees him twice, once on his way up and again as he's coming down, then Chris knees himself by faceplanting on his own knee... then some follow up Donkey Kong punches from Yoel, in New York in front of Chris' home crowd, then the soldier march around the cage... just brutal.

2fe76ce915282954823b65719a5d2645.gif

Last edited:
Spencer Fisher/Matt Wiman.

Spencer hit Matt so hard in the face the he practically flipped over Matt.

Frankie vs Sandhagen. It's jarring to see Frankie get stiffened like that, especially in the first 30 seconds. Perfect timing against a very elusive fighter
PossibleSlipperyBongo-size_restricted.gif

Pablo Garza vs Fredson Paixao. This is a historical one because this was the first featherweight fight in the UFC
2Vgj8uG.gif

Andrei was going for the greatest flying knee KO in heavyweight history, but forgot he was trying that against Fedor
yol7Kn@facebook.gif

Last edited:
WEC Aldo vs Swanson is my pick.

He hit both his knees on his face, how's that?

HNiPzGekKL4tU-4VYEI_c9LFuAWhujal1e2M0jFRhxyAATh-v4LMmBJGgxZOjLHyTLbQnwsCgMFMiASbboYGzPmZmGGurcHY-Jk-u9bXt4pXJNzaD3T2WZEQqzIUtPtkD4YhqQAt_klBoCSeSo4tyA

Almeida’s Against Pickett was insane

Chris Beal has one of the cleanest

Carlos Condit too, even if it didn't put him out

dkvIFLvWzRPwBbKyEH3HCUvwe6og95fDiaCmfb55GKAs7i7qMZISuZ4Z3PRHieyUTHNdBO22PgFPbhKXw6KYSJ3nD7GJPJb3JXERQ0wFqvu4LwTjXmqeegw

the sandhage one was the most graceful and clean flying knee
while the masvidal one was the most brutal

Can we get Jorge Masvidal?
No, we already have Diego Sanchez at home

The best flying knee KO is one where the victim doesn't duck into the knee.

screen-shot-2019-07-30-at-7.12.13-pm.jpg

Not necessarily the best, but a flying knee KO that lands waist high can never be anything special; it's just lucky timing or really bad defense.

Back