This proves that the UFC>>> Belator

Askren’s chin

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Belators best LW OAT got SMOKED by probably the third best active ufc lightweight

dana stays winning

I know (hope) you’re just trolling, but geez. Chandler found himself in a deep Oliveira body triangle with like 4 mins left in the round—and he handled it, survived, and was a cunthair from stopping Olives. Some refs might’ve stopped the fight in rd 1. Obviously not stopping it was the right move, but it’s pretty clear that Chandler is very fucking good, and totally capable of beating Oliveira. I think Chandler needs another fight or 2 to get back to a TS, but I’d love to see that fight run back eventually.

I know (hope) you’re just trolling, but geez. Chandler found himself in a deep Oliveira body triangle with like 4 mins left in the round—and he handled it, survived, and was a cunthair from stopping Olives. Some refs might’ve stopped the fight in rd 1. Obviously not stopping it was the right move, but it’s pretty clear that Chandler is very fucking good, and totally capable of beating Oliveira. I think Chandler needs another fight or 2 to get back to a TS, but I’d love to see that fight run back eventually.
Chandler probably gets koed by Justin and Dustin, that chin isn’t cut for the task imo.

TS seems to be trolling but DW and the UFC have the ability to spin it to their benefit regardless of the results.

1. Bellator or other ORG's Champ signs with the UFC.

2.a Fighter proceeds to win the UFC title.

3.a "The UFC has the best fighters"!

2.b Fighter proceeds to get smashed

3.b "The UFC has the best fighters"!

Yeah that fight is pretty much 50-50.

Chandler probably gets koed by Justin and Dustin, that chin isn’t cut for the task imo.
Hard to say. The thing that’s a shame, is that Chandler waited until he was almost 35 years old to come to the UFC. For years, fans wanted to know how good he really was. If he had come over last year and beat everyone, it would answer the question— but if he comes over and is a mixed bag, it doesn’t really answer the question. Would things have been different if he came to the UFC 5 years ago? We’ll never know.
Yeah that fight is pretty much 50-50.
Yeah I was surprised how well Chandler did surviving on the ground with Oliveira. Likewise, Oliveira gets big props for surviving that beating at the end of rd 1 and coming right back to stop Chandler in rd 2. I’d love to see a rematch and maybe eventual trilogy if it makes sense.

Agreed, Oliveira's Jujitsu really had no impact on Chandler, the way he had dominated Elcucy. Chandler was unlucky, got caught. Same with Hooker who also got caught.

Hard to say. The thing that’s a shame, is that Chandler waited until he was almost 35 years old to come to the UFC. For years, fans wanted to know how good he really was. If he had come over last year and beat everyone, it would answer the question— but if he comes over and is a mixed bag, it doesn’t really answer the question. Would things have been different if he came to the UFC 5 years ago? We’ll never know.

Yeah I was surprised how well Chandler did surviving on the ground with Oliveira. Likewise, Oliveira gets big props for surviving that beating at the end of rd 1 and coming right back to stop Chandler in rd 2. I’d love to see a rematch and maybe eventual trilogy if it makes sense.
Being 35 isn’t an excuse, Chandler can’t cut it vs top 5 at best UFC talent even if he was 29 years old.

This proves OP is a clueless shill

Chandler got murked by FW Pitbull in 1 minute in Bellator
Chandler almost finished the current UFC LW champ

LOL

This fight proves that Pitbull is better than the current UFC LW champ by far

The most dominant Champ in UFC history got knocked out recently by a bum in one fc

This proves OP is a clueless shill

Chandler got murked by FW Pitbull in 1 minute in Bellator
Chandler almost finished the current UFC LW champ

LOL

This fight proves that Pitbull is better than the current UFC LW champ by far
Olivera was slightly rocked sure

but chandler lacked the ufc intelligence or cardio to get it done

Chandler top control is top notch and he is very effective as a blanket but usually choses violence.

Back