Dariush vs. Islam...

Dariush packs a punch and is obviously great on the ground. Would be one hell of a fight

They are both boring ass fighters, especially Dariush. So i like the idea they not gonna spoil two great fights but just one.

Good fight. Should be entertaining and Darius deserves to fight down.

A very interesting grappling showdown, but Dariush should be in title eliminator territory now, shouldn't he?

Assuming Islam blows by Moises the winner of a Dariush/Makhachev fight could definitely fight for the title. Meanwhile I'd love to see Gaethje vs Gillespie.

Let's finally give these guys in the upper half of the top ten a chance to finally break through!

Assuming Islam blows by Moises the winner of a Dariush/Makhachev fight could definitely fight for the title.
Him vs Gaethje makes the most sense. Islam will be okay. He'll be top 5 if he wins his next fight.
Really? Islam's last 2 and biggest wins will be Moises and Dober? Those were the first 2 guys in Dariush's current streak, which he's topped off with CDF and Tony. I have a hard time seeing their efforts as equal here. I'm all for getting new blood in over the losing top guys, but there's plenty of guys between them with positive momentum too.

After beating a guy who got dominated in his last two fights? No.
Where did dominating that guy get those the last 2 people? A title shot and a title shot. Title eliminator territory is still a step down from that.

Dariush is now top 4. I prefer Gaethje for the #1 contender fight after Oliveira v Poirier (assuming).

But that is so obvious it’s bound to never materialize.

Really? Islam's last 2 and biggest wins will be Moises and Dober? Those were the first 2 guys in Dariush's current streak, which he's topped off with CDF and Tony. I have a hard time seeing their efforts as equal here. I'm all for getting new blood in over the losing top guys, but there's plenty of guys between them with positive momentum too.

Where did dominating that guy get those the last 2 people? A title shot and a title shot. Title eliminator territory is still a step down from that.
I was being facetious because he keeps fighting unranked guys and climbs the rankings.

What about Arman Tsarukyan and Davi Ramos?

winner gets the Bronx

Back