A prime Cowboy finished Oliveira with KO of the night...

Unheralded Truth

Brown Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
...when Oliveira was 21 years old, and there he realized the power at LW was too much.
images

But after dropping down to FW, he couldn't handle prime Cub Swanson's power either. This just a year later at age 22, and Cub also got KO of the night.
Cub+Swanson+Knockouts+Charles+Oliveira+UFC+152.gif

Now it kinda makes you wonder why he as a new, young guy faced these experienced bigger names,
who age-wise should be in their very best time both in terms of strenght and technique.

...when Oliveira was 21 years old, and there he realized the power at LW was too much.
images

But after dropping down to FW, he couldn't handle prime Cub Swanson's power either. This just a year later at age 22, and Cub also got KO of the night.

Now it kinda makes you wonder why he as a new, young guy faced these experienced bigger names,
who age-wise should be in their very best time both in terms of strenght and technique.
Holloway faced Conor when he was like 14. The UFC doesn't build a fighter as in Boxing, with a few exceptions of course. Especially Brazilians just get thrown in the Octagon

Prime Cowboy and Cub get ktfoed stupid by Chandler. But yeah sucks to have bet on he wrong fighter i guess lmao...

Fluke ko. Charles is the superior mma fighter in every way, past and present. Cowboy cant even beat a tuf fighter right now.
Cowboy has the worst ko of any fighter.
Ko by a fn shoulder. Lmao!
The Cowboy is too old for UFC! You opinion doesn't make the sense!

He's a quitter. He got lucky that he survived against Chandler and then landed a lucky punch in the 2nd.

What is wrong with you people?
Todays Oliveria beats ANY version of career gatekeeper cerrone.

Mma fsns continue to reference fights of yesteryear which holds no relevance whatsoever.
80% of sherdog are freekn troll like. Congratulations ,t.s

Holloway faced Conor when he was like 14. The UFC doesn't build a fighter as in Boxing, with a few exceptions of course. Especially Brazilians just get thrown in the Octagon
Conor was young too. Dumb matchmaking putting two top prospects against each other but people are acting like Conor wasn’t a newcomer too. It was Conor’s second UFC fight, coming off a win on Marcus Brimage and Max was coming off a loss. Holloway had 3-4 prior UFC fights

This was the first thing I thought of when I saw the Burgos delayed reaction KO. Rogan's brain is too scorched to remember things though.

In the very clips OP posted, Do Bronx doesn't even have his current stance or style. It's almost as if a 31-year old MMA fighter has a DECADE more experience than a 21 year old.
What is wrong with you people?
Todays Oliveria beats ANY version of career gatekeeper cerrone.

Mma fsns continue to reference fights of yesteryear which holds no relevance whatsoever.
80% of sherdog are freekn troll like. Congratulations ,t.s
Charlie Olives is now in his prime. What's the point of this thread? Lol
Y'all misunderstood my point here I see. I'm basically saying that Oliveira always had this in him (just not at the time).
However, the UFC pictured him being elite in his early 20's and didn't think a second about the beatings he could take + him being labled as "weak minded" for losing to experienced guys in their very prime.

Fluke ko. Charles is the superior mma fighter in every way, past and present. Cowboy cant even beat a tuf fighter right now.
Cowboy has the worst ko of any fighter.
Ko by a fn shoulder. Lmao!

This is how I know Olivia isn't elite...elite fighters don't lose to cowboy.

Back