Media Dana White gets pissed after question about Triller/GSP/De La Hoya, goes on epic rant

He hates it bc Oscar is beloved in Houston and no one cares about the bald fuck.

How could Dana stop GSP from boxing? It's a different sport and he's retired from MMA.

All i wanted to hear is if he really stopped GSP from boxing Oscar, but what i got was a 3 minute long rant about he doesn't like them, we get it already. Stop dodging questions you goofball.

Exactly what I was thinking. He didn't even answer the damn question

Is he including GSP when he refers to them as idiots? I know he doesn't like Oscar but I didn't know he had problems with GSP.

He for sure stopped Gsp from this fight, that’s why he didn’t answer the question.

Uncle Dana won’t release him from his contract to make some money. He’s had it out for George’s for a long time now.

He's retired from MMA so how is the contract relevant to him boxing? I genuinely have no idea.

Due to nobody having the balls to take them to court regarding these ridiculous contracts. How can you be a contractor, and get zero benefits of any kind yet be forced to remain beholdent to an individual company.

If he did stop GSP from trying to box Oscar than props to Dana for saving the mma world from further humiliation. MMA fighters shouldn't box boxers, ever.

He's retired from MMA so how is the contract relevant to him boxing? I genuinely have no idea.

i don't know any of the details of gsp's contract but if he agreed to defend the mw title and he did not, then chose to retire and bailed on his contract. instead of forcing him to fight which medically they could not do as gsp wasn't healthy enough to keep fighting at mw, his doctor could've easily said he's not fit to fight at mw therefore can't defend titles, and the ufc wouldn't force him to ww to fulfill his contract as the ww division had nothing for gsp, as he was not interested in fighting back at ww.

so maybe they put a clause in the contract or came up with an agreement where he can't accept any offers until a specific length of time, or when the contract expires...so he's been locked in and can't do much until the term has expired. maybe they said ok you don't or can't defend the mw title we lock you in for 2 years after that you can do whatever you want. i dunno how these things go but i assume there could be consequences for fighters not fulfilling the contract, but maybe not maybe just negotiations, i'm not sure.

Danas terrified because he knows Triller is the future and hes the past

The fact Dana hates gsp shows how big of a pos he is gsp is a very respectable guy so is couture I met him at fights he was nicest fighter I ever met all Dana cares about is business and money no respect if he can’t control u Dana is scum honestly

Back