conor will reign supreme, once again.

original doom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i can see the future, conor will defeat poirier and proceed to challenge do bronx. conor will kick this olive guys ass, was not enthralled with his performance.

after facing defeat our champ who we considered washed up will shock the world. after a devastating defeat too khabib, an easy victory against cerrone and a slight accident against poirier our conor is only 2 fights away from the belt.

Last edited:
even if he did he will never fucking defend and will go to 170 if he dares and get legit raped by usman
he is all smoke and mirrors for his left hand
if he cant crack charlie asap he loses

If he gets a title shot every time he goes on a 1 fight win streak, it'll likely happen eventually.

Well, I do feel if conors ever going to get the belt back its now, against oliveira, I feel he matches up against him better than Dustin, Justin, definitely Islam, and even Chandler.

McGoat is coming to eat

I can't imagine TS looking much different than this guy
59qkcf.jpg

Slightly, accidentally, got KTFO.

There was me thinking that it’s over for Conor’s aspirations of winning the 155 title now.
Chandler would demolish Mcgregor. Oliveira would practically toy with him. Beneil would dominate him also.

Mcgregor wants to pray he somehow beats Poirier then gets matched with Ferguson and not islam nor gaethje. Ferguson and Hooker are about the only two top ten guys Mcgregor would beat.

My guess is that Conor loses to Poirier then fights Nate Diaz and Paul Felder, those will be his next fights.

Sorry but no. Conor is done. Party lifestyle ruined his health. he will never win again, unless its against Diego Sanchez, and that is a huge question mark.

Back