Chookagian is a wish edition of Holly Holm

E1YS7GWWQAM9LCd

<{shaqs}>

I just wish there was more WMMA on the card

She looked really good in the third round. If she can start off with that mind set, she'll see her first finish soon enough.

She looked good lol? She couldn't finish a plodding gasses fighter. Also wasn't landing anything. I have no idea how she won by UD.
She landed plenty in the third round, and out struck her (moderately) in the first two, also.
Could have gone either way, and I was expecting a split decision.

Most boring fighter in the UFC
The UFC needs to cut her
I have a problem with this opinion.... Chookagian is in MMA to make money and do something she loves (im guessing), if her best way to win is to play it safe and point fight, why should she do anything else? She's not in it to entertain keyboardwarriors or virgins on the internet. If this is a sport, everyone should want to win with the least amount of effort and least amount of damage taken, not risk your health and potentially loose just to satisfy some dude on the internet.

Should the Seahawks be cut from the NFL since they run the ball more than 50% of the snaps in an era where passing is dominant?

I neither like nor dislike Chookagian, but I have no problem with her fighting style. If thats her way of winning, go for it. I can just CHOOSE NOT TO watch her fights, as could you.

I was saying lil prayers that Ara would flatline her. I know it was a long shot but I wanted to see Chook planted.

I thought Ara won the first two and did more damage overall... out pointed basically and a heavy 3rd.... meh...

last nights card was full of bangers, that fight completely disrupted the flow with a snoozefest.

if they are going to keep her around just keep her on the undercard ffs. or send everyone an airhorn that automatically goes off when her fight is over to wake them back up

She's just a boring fighter but good at pitter pattering to victory.

Also, Holly doesn't have pancake ass....

I was saying lil prayers that Ara would flatline her. I know it was a long shot but I wanted to see Chook planted.

I thought Ara won the first two and did more damage overall... out pointed basically and a heavy 3rd.... meh...
Second round was close. Kinda depends on what to favor? Vivi had her in a deep choke but dollar store Holly appeared to hurt her at the end of the round. Or atleast nailing her cleanly. So it's a striking vs bjj kinda thing. The judges obviously favored striking haha. Frickin casuals

Second round was close. Kinda depends on what to favor? Vivi had her in a deep choke but dollar store Holly appeared to hurt her at the end of the round. Or atleast nailing her cleanly. So it's a striking vs bjj kinda thing. The judges obviously favored striking haha. Frickin casuals

Ya I wasn't really mad or anything - a bit disappointed. It was a flip on my Tap card so I was self grumbling as well.

Back