Neo-Oliviera 3000

rear naked ankle pick

not very good poster
@Black
Reaction score
Not only that he improved physically but he also improved mentally, i almost thought he was gonna fold again against Chandler. Fought through the adversity and showed his newly conditioned heart, great champion

k_6634431_640.jpg

I might be a fan now

Anybody see that Buttfucker 3000 video? So good

One of my absolute favourite fighters of all time. At the risk of not sounding like a super tough Sherbro I shed a couple of tears for him winning the belt.

Hellowhosthat last night..
laugh-cry-smile.gif

Not only that he improved physically but he also improved mentally, i almost thought he was gonna fold again against Chandler. Fought through the adversity and showed his newly conditioned heart, great champion

View attachment 855190

I might be a fan now

I was hoping for and rooting for Chandler. But Oliveira was great last night. He’s also a good guy as far as I can tell. Although I still like Chandler more, I must say that I am an Oliveira fan too.

View attachment 855190

I might be a fan now
You "might" be a fan now?

Honestly if it took you this long just to consider being a Olives fan, i don't know what to tell you

Back