Charles almost folded.

KOPPE

אהיה אשר אהיה
@red
Reaction score
he folded to every quality fighter he faced. Holloway, Felder, Pettis, Edger, Cerrone and others.
not a champ material at all
Chandler almost finished him twice & despite giving up his back
he almost submitted him in the first trying to back drop out of a rear naked with a BJJ Black Belt.
enjoy riding his dick sherbros, it wont be a long one

He almost did. But he showed off his new set of balls and beat Chandler senseless.

And honestly I can't even count the Holloway situation as a fight. Oliveria took 2 steps and fell down as he was grabbing his throat before Holloway laid a finger on him.

Stephan Bonnar almost won TUF. Chael almost beat Anderson. Poirier almost choked out Khabib.

What matters is Charles didn't folded when it counted the most.

68qJCDU.jpg

Last edited:
He's beaten plenty of quality guys, the dudes you listed are literally some of the best fighters in the history of the promotion.

There's no shame in losing to Frankie at 23 years old, or any of the other guys you listed. He's one of the most talented fighters to ever fight in the LW/FW divisions, his prime has been enjoyable to watch. Time will tell if he can really stake his claim as the #1 LW in the world, but we won't have to wait very long to find out.

Last edited:
That was probably the best thing I've seen from him last night. He was always that kind of fighter who easily quits, but he weathered the storm and survived that rampage from Chandler and then proceeded to win. Props.

Stephan Bonnar almost won TUF. Chael almost beat Anderson. Poirier almost choked out Khabib.

What matters is Charles didn' folded when it counted the most.

21-00-PM.gif
What a clean left hook man. That thing really did come out of nowhere.

I'm just glad Charles got that belt before McGregor holds on to it for the next decade

Back