I think dabronx is one the reasons that Khabib quit

yekmurat

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
He is natural born khabib kriptonte

Edıt:Seems like I made angry a lot of virgin khabib fans,So let me explain a bit more Charles is 3rd degree black belt in BJJ and looked awesome on the feet too,when was the last time Khabib fought a guy who can give him so much problems?
And at the end of the day I am talking about undisputed UFC champion can you realize this?I am a diehard Muslim like Khabib and I root Muslims against anybody but truth is truth

Last edited:
Yes. The guy who lost 8 times, mostly folding under pressure is the answer to khabib.

Brilliant post.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not?

Yes. The guy who lost 8 times, mostly folding under pressure is the answer to khabib.

Brilliant post.

styles make fights buddeh. A BJJ guy with superior striking is a problem for a wrestler with average striking like Khabib, there's a reason he has avoided fighting guys like that in his career.

He is natural born khabib kriptonte

I think Khabib quit cause he was struggling too much with the weight cut and to preserve his potential to make money from his legacy. He definitely knew he wouldn't be competitive up a weight class so he had to keep making weight while getting old. That incredibly hard to do.

Khabib beats Oliveira 10 out of 10 times. He was in trouble like once in his UFC career on the ground against Poirier (and there is a chance he underestimated him). Khabib will have great respect for Oliveira's ground game, will probably play it safe for a clear 50:45.

These threads are funny. People who post this don't really believe that.

You realise Charles looked really bad in this fight?
People are acting like the first round didn't happen. Don't get it wrong I'm happy for Oliveria but God damn if I didn't think Chandler was on the brink of finishing Oliveira in the first. I thought the ref was going to stop it but he didn't and the rest is now history.

Last edited:
tumblr_p0g509RRSk1rofocqo9_250.gif

<Dany07>

If Chandler would have won,youd have said the exact same shit too,hater ass
Stfu oldass,nobody is unbeatable, you re that old and still livinin a dream world

If anything this fight kinda showed Olives ground game is too suspect to present Khabib any real problems. Chandler rolled out of the body triangle backpack and GNPed him for half a round in the guard without any danger.

I don't think Khabib would swing punches with Oli though

Back