We don´t have proof of Oliveira/Chandler quality

KillaZs

Karlos "The MASTURBATOR" Vemola
Banned
Reaction score
Thing is Oliveira beat just washed up Ferguson, Chandler beat up a Hooker, but Hooker got beat up by Dustin and probably would get beat up by Gaethaje too + Conor is here too.
I wouldn´t overhype Oliveira too much, also the fact it was 50/50 fight based on luck, it was fight where could either of them finish opponent very quick.

Last edited:
Reactions: MCS
Thing is Oliveira beat just washed up Ferguson, Chandler beat up a Hooker, but Hooker got beat up by Dustin and probably would get beat up by Gaethaje too + Conor is here too.
I wouldn´t overhype Oliveira too much, also the fact it was 50/50% fight based on luck, it was fight where could either of them finish opponent very quick.

Continue this idea and we don't have proof of ANYONE's quality

Khabib should come back and put all these journeymen bums in their place.

I wouldn´t overhype Oliveira too much, also the fact it was 50/50% fight based on luck, it was fight where could either of them finish opponent very quick.
I agree. I think the winner of dustin/conor will beat charles, sorry charles.

I bet you thought that “beat up a Hooker” line was witty, eh? You’re a bit of a shitty poster, and your thread sucks. Oliveira is now the undisputed UFC champ riding an 8 fight win streak.

If I lined up 8 hookers. I bet at least two of them would kick your ass.

Edit. It might even be a 9 fight streak. So, if I lined up 9 hookers. 3 of them would kick your ass.

Last edited:
Time will tell, but even before this fight Charles was a lowkey legend in the UFC.

Chandler has a few more fun fights left in him, but I always thought Hooker vs Chandler wasn't indicative of what happens 9/10 times. Chandler vs RDA, or Chandler vs Felder are good fights for the division and the fans.

And for the record, IF by some miracle Conor can get past Dustin, he will be finished by Charles.

I bet you thought that “beat up a Hooker” line was witty, eh? You’re a bit of a shitty poster, and your thread sucks. Oliveira is now the undisputed UFC champ riding an 8 fight win streak.

If I lined up 8 hookers. I bet at least two of them would kick your ass.
That was a Colby Covington quote. However this post didn´t have any connection with it. Stop being paranoid.

Time will tell, but even before this fight Charles was a lowkey legend in the UFC.

Chandler has a few more fun fights left in him, but I always thought Hooker vs Chandler wasn't indicative of what happens 9/10 times. Chandler vs RDA, or Chandler vs Felder are good fights for the division and the fans.

And for the record, IF by some miracle Conor can get past Dustin, he will be finished by Charles.
Charles is terrible stylistic match-up for Conor I agree.

50/50 based on luck??

Last edited:
I agree. I think the winner of dustin/conor will beat charles, sorry charles.
Charles is invincible at his recent run, I´m not denying that, but the last thing we need, to find out how truly good is he, is fight with Dustin/Justin/Conor or Khabib of course.

That was a Colby Covington quote. However this post didn´t have any connection with it. Stop being paranoid.
I don’t think you have the intelligence to understand the word “paranoid”. Go look it up and then get back to me. If you’re not too busy knocking out, or getting your pathetic ass kicked by hookers.

Oliveira made his UFC debut when he was 20 years old. Probably a little too early for him and it took him a while to hit his stride. But there’s no doubt about his “quality”. His striking is catching up with his grappling. Not sure what TS is smoking.

I don’t think you have the intelligence to understand the word “paranoid”. Go look it up and then get back to me. If you’re not too busy knocking out, or getting your pathetic ass kicked by hookers.
What do you have with Hookers still? Do you like them? It seems like you don´t have a lot of intellect, just trying to act like douchebag somehow.

Oliveira made his UFC debut when he was 20 years old. Probably a little too early for him and it took him a while to hit his stride. But there’s no doubt about his “quality”. His striking is catching up with his grappling. Not sure what TS is smoking.
Read my other posts in this thread :
"Charles is invincible at his recent run, I´m not denying that, but the last thing we need, to find out how truly good is he, is fight with Dustin/Justin/Conor or Khabib of course"
I´m not saying Charles is not good by any means, but to be sure how good he really is I need to see him with one of the 4 guys. That´s all.
Michael found his way out from mount with body triangle and nearly put him out cold don´t forget that.

What do you have with Hookers still? Do you like them? It seems like you don´t have a lot of intellect, just trying to act like douchebag somehow.
Wow, and you don’t even know how to bow out gracefully. It’s your shitty thread with your shitty tag line. How about you go back and check my OP. Let me know the like count. I bet it goes higher than 9. So that means you’ll have to take off your socks and tabulate that shit.
tenor.gif

I agree with the TS, everyone has lost and therefore was never any good. Everyone they beat has also lost and therefore they have only beat bums. Everyone sucks.

oliveira is good and a big problem. i think everyone is just used to khabib's dominance... and you just aren't going to see that again for a long time. new champs will have major L's on there records, possibly back to back losses on the resume.

i agree though chandler did well in bellator and beat hooker.... i haven't seen enough to make me think he's better than #5. Imagine if askren got a TS off beating lawler on his debut lol.

Wow, and you don’t even know how to bow out gracefully. It’s your shitty thread with your shitty tag line. How about you go back and check my OP. Let me know the like count. I bet it goes higher than 9. So that means you’ll have to take off your socks and tabulate that shit.
tenor.gif
People are liking the post, because you support Oliveira there, not because of the rest. You are cringe child grow up.

Back