Media Charles Oliveira to Conor: First, beat Dustin then come to Brazil and I'll put you on your ass

Peli

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Oliveira is responding to a question about this

the reporter kinda misrepresented the tweet. Conor wasn't trolling here, imo. Just saying he will be next with alluding to Proper 12

Last edited:
ohh yeehhhh conor wrecks this hype maniac. just you wait brazil, just you wait.

giphy.gif

Good, Do Bronx dont forget the comments

Conor
"I own this town. I own Rio de Janeiro. So for him to say he is the king and I am the joker -- If this were a different time, I would invade his favela on horseback and kill anyone who was not fit to work."
Yea that was fucked up one, me as a person of color felt kinda agitated hearing that. Same
can be said for the people Brazil, it is one one the last countries to abolish slavery and it still lingers in the northern states today.

looks more like a media fuck up to me

Connor is a 1 round fighter. The average person stands a chance against connor. If they had decent cardio.

f106688b20ed32598e454b91cb2db3fe.gif

Oli 10-8 rd 1...

Conor VS Aloe

Favela strikes back ft. Aldo

Too bad Dustin is finishing him again

Man Conor really got another easy path to the title if he can make it past Dustin. I don’t think he can handle Conor and just see Conor piecing him up.

Idk how anyone could have watched those fights and thought they would have anything for Duston, Conor, Khabib, or Max. ANYTHING.

Even Volk would beat these guys lol.

How could Conor be the 12th when he already was champ?

Conor fighting to remain relevant with his abysmal LW record.

Oliveira SUB rd. 1
If Poirier can sloppily take him down, Oliveira will have no issues.

Back