Media Mike Perry Beat Up A Pitbull To Save His Dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
hqdefault.jpg

don't worry, it's safe to pet him. he doesn't bite.

Or those dogs who run around dog park annoying other dogs. My bully tore up a lab the other week. Then the prick had the nerve to say something. Just cause they're not attacking, don't mean you can let them run free. My dog doesn't like to be bothered when he has given you 2 chances to piss off

Last edited:
Or those dogs who run around dog park annoying other dogs. My bully tore up a lab the other week. Then the prick had the nerve to say something. Just cause they're not aggressive, don't mean you can let them run free. My dog doesn't like to be bothered when he has given you 2 chances to piss off
Dogs sense fear. Just stand in front them between you and your dog and look at them and be calm. Have to make eye contact so they don't try to look past you. Of course trained dogs will attack if given the command. This is when a dog is loose and there is no command to attack.

Or those dogs who run around dog park annoying other dogs. My bully tore up a lab the other week. Then the prick had the nerve to say something. Just cause they're not aggressive, don't mean you can let them run free. My dog doesn't like to be bothered when he has given you 2 chances to piss off
Control your bully bro. Dumb story.

Maybe Mike should change his name from Platinum to "The Pittbull Killer"

Pitbulls might be able to train Mike Perry looks like he missed another training oppurtunity.

My pitbull mutt from the shelter got bit by a german shephard. He did not react at all, still tried to play with the fucker. Had a pinky finger sized hole, had to take him to a vet. Now that he is 12 years old I can't have him around aggressive dogs, his patience is not the same, I just don't trust him with other big dogs now.

You sound like a tard.

I will give props to Mike here - fekk assholes like this who end up getting the animal destroyed...

Actually that's on the both of you.

Know your animal and be ready...do not blame their instincts...

Actually that's on the both of you.

Know your animal and be ready...do not blame their instincts...

Oh I was. That why I screamed all the way across from the guy he better come get his dog. I was responsible and had him on a leash. Not my fault his dog didn't know when to back off. If your dog can't be off his leash and mind his own business, that's on you. My dog only likes little dogs or very submissive dogs because he doesn't see them as a threat. That's why I can't let him run free. He won't charge them, but if a dog comes up to him and gets curious, he will assert his dominance. So I don't even take that chance because I don't know the other dog, but I know mine.

Isn't that the reason you are there, to handle such situations. If you know your dog doesn't like to be bothered, why not prevent the other dog from approaching him? Sounds like a case where you let it escalate so you could justify your dog attacking the lab, instead of preventing it from happening.

If it's not an off leash dog park, or illegal to have dogs off leash, yes the other dude should've kept his lab on a leash. But I'm assuming you have more sense than dogs, so it wouldn't hurt to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back