Chandler's POORLY aged comment on DoBronx

Chanlet is great at expressing himself verbally but I feel that if he wanted to really show high IQ in what really matters which is fighting, then he would concentrate more on game planning adequately for specific opponents than just relying on aggressiveness forward pressure and anti Jiu Jitsu.

Last edited:
The commentators also said something along those lines when Olives was facing adversity.
It is what it is, he showed true grit tonight, that’s all that matters

If you go through chandlers twitter history far enough, you'll see I argued with him personally. I told him hhell have more success studying Boxeecise.

Well what do you know... His record went up!

Chandler made a big mistake there thinking this. He should have watched the more recent David Teymur fight that showed Charles can comeback from adversity. He got dropped in round 1 and came back to finish in round 2 with impressive striking that shocked Teymur.

Very similar fights.

Well considering that I can't actually see you, no. Idk wtf you're doing with your hands.

Haha Fair enough.

In the millisecond that I quoted your comment, you must've edited your comment. You initially had "that's not really Keith Peterson" or something similar at the end, and you deleted it...just wanted to let you know that's why his name is in quotations.

Haha Fair enough.

In the millisecond that I quoted your comment, you must've edited your comment. You initially had "that's not really Keith Peterson" or something similar at the end, and you deleted it...just wanted to let you know that's why his name is in quotations.

Lol, it's all good bro. Nice to see you have a sense of humor.

Its aged poorly but he wasnt exactly wrong on Charles history

Teymur fight is the only other time in Charles career hes overcome serious adversity to win. Hes usually quit and folded

Back