What's next for Chandler?

GlennButerol

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Well nice to see another optimal Dana outcome get screwed.

In his post fight interview Chandler was saying he'll be back for the belt in 12 months. I'm having a hard time even picking a next fight for him.

How about his gut btw.... Not insinuating anything ;)

Well nice to see another optimal Dana outcome get screwed.

In his post fight interview Chandler was saying he'll be back for the belt in 12 months. I'm having a hard time even picking a next fight for him.

How about his gut btw.... Not insinuating anything ;)
His gut?
<mma3>
Shut up pig

An exciting first round I would want to see

Poirier vs Conor for next shot

Gaethe vs chsndker for the shot after

Bug fan of chandler and think he's legit ...I'd bet him to kill Conor ..but I think gaethe us worst possible match for him ...gaethe knocks him out quick

Gaethje. He wins that and he is next for a shot or maybe needs 1 more.

Honestly he did well in this fight, he escaped Oliveira's back control (Which I was fucking amazed by), and he almost had Oliveira out. He made an error, it happens.

I'd hope Gaethje could get a fight sooner than however long it's going to take Chandler to get back into the octagon, but if not, then that's a fine match to make.

He proved totally game and legit in these last two fights. He deserves a top 10 opponent for sure. if he wins his next two I say he deserves another try. it's crazy how much talent is in the division right now though. We'll see. I think chandler matches up well with a lot of guys.

Chandler showed potential, but he needs to stop running his mouth as if he is the best thing ever.
He has TWO fights in UFC`s LW division, and is 1-1, after being gifted a title shot.
The division is a shark tank, and Dustin and Justin are ahead of him in the queue.
I guess he would need one or two wins against a top 10 to have another chance.

The only person in the Top 10 that makes sense is Gaethje. Is FW even an option for Chandler?

Back