"I entered here as a cat"

NatoHoro

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
The translator sucks, Charles said:
"I came here 11 years ago, as a little kitten amongst lions, now i proved that i'm a lion amongst lions."
"Favela we won, Jesus is with us today!"
"I'm a favela kid, thank you houston, this belt is for all of us!"
LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
GettyImages-1290965335.jpg

The translator sucks, Charles said:
"I came here 11 years ago, as a little kitten amongst lions, now i proved that i'm a lion amongst lions."
"Favela we won, Jesus is with us today!"
"I'm a favela kid, thank you houston, this belt is for all of us!"
LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
GettyImages-1290965335.jpg
You suck. He said i came here as a kid in the middle of a bunch of lions, now im the lion of the lions

The translator was actually very good, its hard to translate word for word in that context.

He was great with this fight and has been high quality in the lead up.

Acho que tu não sabe do que tá falando, no minímo acha que sabe falar português e não sabe porra nenhuma!
He said "gatinho", wich means, little kitten, stfu, i bet you don't even speak portuguese.
Ele falou criança porra, se falou eu to muito bebado mas tenho quase certeza que ele falou criança, se nem fala português seu corno

Ele falou criança porra, se falou eu to muito bebado mas tenho quase certeza que ele falou criança, se nem fala português seu corno
Falou criança é o caralho!
Tu deve ta bebado mesmo, vai escutar denovo amanha e aproveita e vai toma no cu, fdp!

Falou criança é o caralho!
Tu deve ta bebado mesmo, vai escutar denovo amanha e aproveita e vai toma no cu, fdp!
Se pode ir tomar no meio do seu arrombado anus meu amigo, ele falou criança mesmo se não falou fodase tbm

The translator was actually very good, its hard to translate word for word in that context.

He was great with this fight and has been high quality in the lead up.
yeah so many people don't seem to get this
having to switch back and forth between 2 languages on the fly, while at the same time remembering as many details as possible, is not easy
the translators give a good idea of what is being said, not a perfect word for word translation

their jobs would be much easier if fighters took a pause between every sentence or two, rather than going on for an age

Back