46yo Anderson looks less washed up than most of the next era of MWs in Jacare, Weidman, Luke

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
Yoel is the only one from that era that looks better and hes a genetic freak. And Saucy who still looks good. Brunson is younger and hes more of this era than the Strikeforce era

Luke, Chris and Jacare all look more shot than Anderson. Jacare cant even grapple anymore. Chris body is that of a 60yo. Kennedy retired. Bisping retired.

Anderson was up 2-1 on Hall before his grandpa chin failed him.

MW GOAT bless

Anderson’s inactivity in his latest rights was the telltale sign he was done. He just refused to have any output because he was too slow and didn’t have any confidence in his chin.

In the hall fight he finally found some confidence, committed, looked terribly slow and got finished by shots with little power.

Beyond done and definitely more done than even Weidman or Luke

Anderson’s inactivity in his latest rights was the telltale sign he was done. He just refused to have any output because he was too slow and didn’t have any confidence in his chin.

In the hall fight he finally found some confidence, committed, looked terribly slow and got finished by shots with little power.

Beyond done and definitely more done than even Weidman or Luke

Chris couldnt even last the 1st exchange with Hall lol

lol guys hes friggin 47 years old what do you expect. Not everyone is Randy, Hendo or Fedor who can still win fights in their mid 40s. Ill add Crocop to that because he beat a lot of younger guys after th age of 40. Anderson at 44 got off the couch on ONE day notice and took on DC. The guy is such a legend for his will to compete.

He had good striking defense and he joined the UFC in his 30s

Kind of like how Cormier had the best year of his career at the age of 39, where as other champions usually peak in the 30-35 range.

Both Cormier and Silva joined the UFC in their 30s

lol guys hes friggin 47 years old what do you expect. Not everyone is Randy, Hendo or Fedor who can still win fights in their mid 40s. Ill add Crocop to that because he beat a lot of younger guys after th age of 40. Anderson at 44 got off the couch on ONE day notice and took on DC. The guy is such a legend for his will to compete.
All those guys had or have help to continue fighting that late. For some of them it was legal and encouraged

All these guys got alot of injuries. Anderson lost to a fucking inside low kick. So I dont know why youd compare him to anyone

Yoel is the only one from that era that looks better and hes a genetic freak. And Saucy who still looks good. Brunson is younger and hes more of this era than the Strikeforce era

Luke, Chris and Jacare all look more shot than Anderson. Jacare cant even grapple anymore. Chris body is that of a 60yo. Kennedy retired. Bisping retired.

Anderson was up 2-1 on Hall before his grandpa chin failed him.

MW GOAT bless

AS wasnt up 2-1 what are you smoking.

When Chris beat Anderson, people talked as if he was a bright, young elite fighter who was the GOAT. Now, old man Silva might actually have a chance to send Weidman to another hospital

I can tell you one thing with certainty... @ 47 years old, I would only fight if I had to, not because I want to.

Last week I pinched my sciatic nerve and let me tell you, would not wish that on anyone. Was laid up for almost 3 days ffs.

Luke rockhold only lost to Jan blachowicz and Romero. He's not like Chris or Jacare.

Fuck what the haters say but Anderson rocked DC with a kick to the body and DC had to lay and pray for victory. Even out of his prime, Anderson is still a bad mofo!

Yoel failed his medicals for Bellator debut...soooo....

Back